I Think I Love You

If You Hate On Undead That's A Party Foul

-Kaia’s POV- (Time Skip a month later)

A month had passed and I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating very annoyingly.

“Hello?” I asked without looking at the number.

“Kai I’m sorry for waking you” Georgy’s voice filled my ears making me smile but it soon faded when I noticed the edge in his voice.

“What’d you do Georgy?” I asked sitting up and looking at the time.

“Got in a bar fight last night while I was drunk” he said the edge never leaving his voice.

“Where are you at and how much will it cost to bail you out?” I had grown used to Georgy and Jay-Jay going to jail frequently at that point so I would save the scolding for later.

“County and it should be 200.” He said simply.

“Alright I’ll be there soon let me shower and shit first. Love you” I said.

“Love you too babe” he said before I hung up. I got out of bed and took a quick shower before getting dressed, grabbed some of the money I saved up, grabbed the car keys to the car my mum bought me when I got my license and walked out of the apartment. Walking over to my car, I unlocked it, got in and drove off to county.

When I got there the police officer at the front desk wasn’t paying attention to anything but his magazine. I cleared my throat and he looked up at me before smiling. I fought the urge to roll my eyes at him.

“I’m here to bail out my boyfriend, George Ragen.” I said in a sickly sweet voice. The smile on his face wavered a bit but didn’t fade. It made me sick to my stomach.

“The one who got in a bar fight last night?” he asked disappointment evident in his voice. I smiled at that.

“That’d be the one.” I said looking at him.

“Bail is 200 dollars.” The officer said before I pulled out the money and handed it to him. He handed me paperwork and I got to work signing it while he went to get Georgy and his stuff. Ten minutes later Georgy and I were walking out to my specially painted purple convertible.

“So Georgy who’d you get into a fight with this time?” I asked as we drove down the street.

“You remember that guy that wouldn’t leave you alone at the club last month?” he asked sheepishly. I groaned knowing exactly who he was talking about.

“George you didn’t?” I asked using his full name instead of the nickname. He nodded his head yes once.

“I’m sorry I was drunk he was there and thinking of it pissed me off and I couldn’t help myself.” He was rambling trying to get me to forgive him.

“It’s fine but don’t let it get to you okay” I said as we pulled into a parking space in front of the apartment building. He smiled before leaning over and kissing me. I smiled before getting out and waiting for him to get out. After locking to doors to the car we walked up the stairs and into the apartment. Everyone was there including di Hero, Jay-Day, Vicky, Stacey, and Gigi. I looked at them all confused for they had uber huge ass smiles on their faces.

“Okay who’s knocked up?” I asked sitting on the arm of the recliner.

“No one, but the guys aren't going to be here for a while.” Vicky said from her place on jay-Jay’s lap.

“Why?” I was confused now and I felt very dumb at the moment.

“We got signed!” Mehican exclaimed excitedly. I Jumped up and hugged the first person I came in contact with who happened to be Twig.

“That’s great” I said jumping up and down with Stacey and Vicky. Yeah we were completely normal. Gigi laughed along with di Hero and Jay-Day.