I Think I Love You

What The *** Did I Just Say?

-Matt’s POV-

So we got signed. We were doing awesome. I mean it surprised us when people had actually liked our music enough to where they were trying their hardest to figure out our names but getting signed. Wow. It’s still a shocker. Kai’s gonna flip out when she hears.

“Where’d Kai go?” Dylan asked with Gigi sitting in between his legs. Vicky was sitting on Jorel’s lap and Stacey was sitting on the floor next to me with her head resting on my leg.

“I think she went to go get George from jail” I heard Jordan say. Kai and George had finally started dating a few weeks ago. Jordan didn’t care as long as she didn’t become pregnant until after she graduated at least high school. Her car pulled up a few minutes later and we all couldn’t help but have huge smiles on our faces when they entered.

“Okay who’s knocked up?” Kai asked sitting on the arm of the recliner that Jordan was sitting in.

“No on, but the guys aren’t going to be here for a while” Vicky said not leaving her place on Jorel’s lap.

“Why?” Kai was confused now.

“We got signed!” Dylan exclaimed making us all laugh. George’s eyes got wide and a smile spread across his face. Kai jumped up and hugged Aron, mainly cause he was standing right next to where she was sitting.

“That’s great” she said jumping up and down with Stacey and Vicky. George’s smile faded suddenly and I looked at him in confusion. Jordan seemed to notice it too and soon realized why.

“We won’t be here for your graduation.” George pointed out causing the three girls to stop jumping. Kai seemed to realize this too but smiled a soft smile anyway.

“My graduation is nothing compared to your guys’ first tour.” She said looking at us all.

“I’ll tape it how about that?” Vicky said smiling at us all.

“That way you can see it later when you get home” Stacey said smiling at me.

“It won’t be the same though” Jordan said sadly. Kai hugged him before hugging all of us. She seemed upset but didn’t want us to know.

-George’s POV-

Not being here for my girlfriend’s graduation? Not something I’d like to do. She doesn’t want to admit it but she’s sad that we won’t be there. She smiled weakly before leaving the apartment. I was about to go after her as was Jordan but Jaden stopped us.

“She needs time to think. She may say it’s okay but she really wanted you guys there. Just let her be, she’ll come back soon. If I know her as well as I think then she’s going to draw or something.” He said offering us a weak smile.

“She’ll do what she used to do after the accident.” Leo said from below the window. His eyes were downcast towards his shoes.

“Which would be?” Dylan asked; everyone was looking at the two friends.

“She used to walk around LA to all the places our friends would hang out and just sit there reminiscing. Now she’ll probably drive somewhere but she just let her feet take her to where her mind was only in a different time.” Jaden said sitting next to Leo again.

“What’d she remember?” I asked curiously. Leo smiled a little.

“Everything. Maddie and her dancing together, getting in trouble together, the other random shit we did. She always stopped after the accident. That’s when our group went their separate ways.” Leo said.

“Lita, Jasmine, and Madeline were only three of the people lost in the after math of that crash. A few of our other friends got in a fight with Kai and Maddie. Okay I take that back, one of our friends got in a fight with Maddie and Kai. Everyone else took sides. It broke up everything.” Jaden said sadly. I think they forgot we were still here.

“MacKenzyie just couldn’t remember that they weren’t just his friends. Kai and Maddie were closer to them. Madeline was practically their little sister and Jasmine was like their older sister. Kai and Lita were closer than anyone else in our group. Mark and Maddie were the only ones who could understand their conversations since half of them were silent.” Leo finished.

“Kai still isn’t over the three deaths, she still goes to their graves every year.” Jaden added finally looking up at us with tears in his eyes.

-Kai’s POV-

After I left the apartment I got in my car and just drove. I let my mind take me to where I was going. I drove past the park where we used to do absolutely nothing in. I drove past the dance studio that my aunt owned; Maddie, Nina, Lita and I used to take lessons there. We were the best there too. I drove past our elementary school, where we all first met. I drove past the middle school where we started our band with the help of the band teacher. I drove past Mark’s mum’s house. Before she moved we all practically lived there. She never sold it and I still had a key. I parked in the drive way and walked up to the three story house and unlocked the door. Stepping in I noticed everything was the same as they left it. I walked the short distance to the stairs leading to the basement. I walked down to find my guitar exactly where I left it two and a half years ago. I picked it up and strummed a few strings. I smiled at the memories of Mark, Nina and I sitting in his basement coming up with new songs and beats. Matt would get a long great with Nina. My phone went off a few minutes later. I looked at it to see it was Georgy.

“Hey” I said with a small smile on my face.

“Babe where are you? It’s getting late. Please come home” he sounded really worried I looked up at the clock that Mark placed in the room. Damn it was late.

“Alright I’ll be home soon” I said hanging up and standing up. I debated on whether or not I should bring my guitar with me. I decided that if I wanted to I’d get it tomorrow.

After locking up and leaving the house I drove straight home. I didn’t want to worry them more than I did. I walked up the stairs to the apartment and saw that everyone but Leo and Jaden had stayed.

“Sorry I worried you” I said when Jordan and Georgy hugged me. They both smiled and lead me to the couch where I was given some food. I smiled a little.

“We’ll do our best to be at your graduation” Aron said smiling. I nodded not wanting to argue again.