I Think I Love You

I'm So ***ed Up Off It

-Jordan’s POV- (Time Skip four weeks later)

When I realized that we were supposed to be on tour the day of Kai’s graduation I started plans to get back in time for her graduation. After three hours of debating with our tour manager about it he agreed and we decided to keep it to ourselves. So here we all were; the day before Kai’s graduation. The guys were excited when they finally figured it out thanks to Matt. We were taking the tour bus to the school the following night to make a huge entrance. Fuck Dylan’s ideas.

“Hey Jordan?” I heard Jorel ask me. I looked up at him and gave him a questioning look.

“I thought that Kai was a junior” he asked and that got everyone else’s attention.

“She is but her grades were good enough for her to skip her entire junior year and she had the necessary credits to graduate this year.” I answered him.

“Why didn’t she wait and gain more credits while having the opportunity to graduate with Jaden and Leo?” Matt asked.

“Jaden and Leo are seniors; in their words Kai and Maddie are geniuses who could probably graduate whenever they wanted to.” I answered again looking out the window.

“So she’s graduating early?” George asked. I nodded.

“And she hangs out with us?” Matt asked laughing. It caused all of us to laugh after a moment and before we knew it we were at the studio. Our next and final stop for the day was George’s place where we were all gonna crash. All we could do now was hope that Maddie came through with what she wanted to do.

-Kaia’s POV- (Time Skip Next Day)

I was freaking out all day. I knew that the closet people to me weren’t going to be at the graduation…none of them but it still didn’t calm my nerves what so ever. Maddie and mum had something they had to do in Romania, Lance couldn’t get time off of work no matter how hard he tried, Ninako and Dev-Dev were helping their parents in New York, Mark’s mother refused to let him leave Florida, I’m pretty sure Kenziye still hated me, Rei and Lyla were stuck in Japan, Neko and Ankix were in Colorado, Pynekone got an extension on her grounding when her mum found out she went to California while she was gone, and Amaya had a baby so she couldn’t make it. Fuck and the six crazy guys I came to love were touring.

It was time for me to walk out with the rest of the seniors. I didn’t bother scanning the crowd. I knew exactly where Jay-Day’s and di Hero’s parents were. Patrick was there as well. I turned to the front and waited until it was my turn to go up and get my diploma. When it was I heard a shit load of cheering. After I received my diploma and was allowed to sit again I scanned the crowd for anyone who would have cheered for me other than the parents and family of my two best friends. My eyes stopped on the entire back row. My friends, my family, my boyfriend, all of them were standing there cheering for me. I smiled and sat down. They made it. Fuck we’re getting drunk tonight. The ceremony soon ended and we walked off the field to get out of our robes and hats. I walked out in my black dress and strappy high heels. I saw my friends and family waiting for me. I ran up and hugged each of them. Jordan explained that he and Maddie planned it all. I hugged both of them again before being embraced in a hug from behind. I turned my head slightly to see Georgy. As I predicted we all went to Mark’s house, cause who doesn’t love partying in a giant house, and got wasted. Everyone that I thought wouldn’t make it, well except for Amaya, was there. Even Kenziye; which surprised me a lot seeing as how he blamed me for Lita, Jasmine, and Madeline’s deaths. He worked his ass off to get mark’s dad to buy me a car that I absolutely loved. Everyone but my brothers and the other five in HU pitched in to buy me a new guitar. I nearly scream four times.

“Hey Ninako can you help me with something downstairs in the recording studio?” I asked leading her there anyways.

“You have a recording studio?” I faintly heard Jay-Jay ask. I couldn’t help but to laugh. I walked over to Ninako’s drum set and picked up a box from behind it. I gave it to Ninako and told her to open it. She did as told and nearly screamed when she saw the five hundred dollar sticks lying in the box. I lead her up stairs to another room that we rarely used anymore. She was even more confused now but soon realized why I took her up here and actually did scream this time.

“Lita, Jasmine, Kenziye, Madeline, Mark and I worked our asses off to get you this when we saw that you wouldn’t stop staring at it in that store in Germany. Mark’s dad helped us get it and well I think you deserve this right now.” I explained. She gave me that look that said we would move it when we weren’t drunk and she didn’t think she was dreaming. I laughed at that and walked downstairs. I noticed that Brother Bear and Georgy weren’t anywhere in sight. I was about to question it but my phone cut me off. I looked at the number and sighed before answering.

“Brother Bear what’d you do?” I asked and waited for a response.

“George and I got arrested for something we didn’t do. Some losers got in a fight and we were there so we were aiding it or some shit like that. Can you come pick us up?” I heard him ask. I sighed but asked how much to bail them.

“200 each.”

“Fuck okay. I’ll be there soon.” I hung up and grabbed my keys. Kenziye stopped me before I got to my new car.

“Where are you going at midnight in nothing but a tank top, shorts and in LA?” he asked. I gave him an innocent smile, walked over to Dev-Dev took his hat and walked out the door. I hear their laughs as I got into my jeep. I drove to county parked and walked in.

After bailing my loser boyfriend and whore for a brother out, they started questioning me.

“Couldn’t you have put pants on or something?” brother bear asked me.

“That’s what Dev-Dev’s hats for.” I replied and drove to Mark’s. Everyone was crashing here tonight. I walked in and went straight to the room I used to use with Georgy following behind me.