I Think I Love You

The Pimpin's Easy

-Kai’s POV- (Next day)

I knew I was being stupid last night but I couldn’t help it. We all went into a depressed mode when they died. It was natural to make sad songs about them but to still be grieving over them three years later? I guess it may be but I need to move on. I woke up this morning to Georgy and Brother Bear lying in my bed with me. I didn’t want to wake them so I got up and walked out of the room closing the door softly so I didn’t wake them. I smiled a bit when I saw Vicky and Jay-Jay lying on the couch cuddled up together and asleep, Matt and Stacey were the same way. I saw Dylan and Gigi sitting next to each other at the table. We seemed to be the only three up. Scratch that we were the only three up. I smiled and started making breakfast. Knowing the losers I called friends, we’d be doing random shit today. Dylan and Gigi walked into the kitchen and watched as I cooked.

“So…Kai…why didn’t you tell us about your friends?” Gigi asked trying to be subtle. I smiled a bit.

“No one ever asked about them.” I said putting the eggs and bacon onto some plates and handing them to the two to set the table. After that was done I went and woke everyone up for breakfast.

-Vicky’s POV- (Time Skip three weeks later)

So the guys had gone back on tour and after hours of trying to get us to go with them we finally gave in. We planned on stopping in Romania to attend Maddie’s graduation. We had been on tour for a few weeks now and Maddie’s graduation was in another week. I looked up when I heard Jay come in. I smiled at him as he laid next to me.

“Kai and Jordan are having brother sister bonding time. It’s kinda funny” he said looking up at me. I leaned down and gently kissed the tip of his nose. He laughed and pulled me closer. We stayed like that until George came in to tell us that we were stopping for food. I got up and changed into a pair of blue jeans, green converse, and a shirt I stole from Kai. It was dark blue and on the front it said “I’m why the Rum’s always gone” and on the back it said “I didn’t trip I said Hello to the wall with my Face.” She had really weird shirts but that was why we loved her and them. Jay laughed when he saw the shirt. He took my hand and we walked off the bus to see everyone but George, Kai and Jordan waiting. We walked over to everyone. I noticed that Gigi and Stacey stole Kai’s shirts as well. Gigi’s was black and on the front it said “It takes Skill to trip over flat surfaces” and on the Back it said “I’m not and alcoholic I’m Irish, Yes there’s a difference.” Stacey’s was green and “You are my Friend. Yeah I’m sorry.” I noticed Kai, George and Jordan walk off the bus a few minutes later and I laughed at Kai’s shirt. It was striped black and orange; on the front it said “Warning: When You Say BITE ME I Consider That FOREPLAY” and on the back it said “I’m Not FEELING myself Tonight can I FEEL You?”

“Nice shirt Kai!” I heard Dylan say.

“Hell yeah!” she replied grabbing George’s hand. We walked into the restaurant. After ordering our food and eating we returned to the bus and went on our way.