I Think I Love You

Let's Get This Party Started

-Aron’s POV- (Time Skip a week later)

So we were in Romania for Maddie’s graduation. She had said that she wanted us to meet the only girl who kept her sane there. Apparently she knew our music well enough to have screamed when Maddie told her who we were. The graduation was different than ones in America but it was over soon enough. We waited outside the school for Maddie and her friend for about ten minutes before Kai laughed and whistled. I looked up to see a girl with Maddie, she looked kinda shy, and had the scene styled hair. She was really hot. Like extremely hot.

“Guys this is Dawn. She’s the girl who kept me sane while I was here. Dawn this is my sister Kai, my loser brother Jordan, my good brother Lance, the Mexican Dylan, Dylan’s girlfriend Gigi the skinny ass Aron, the crazy white guy Matt, Matt’s girlfriend Stacey, my sister’s boyfriend George, the ass Jorel, Jorel’s girlfriend Vicky, the loser Jaden and my boyfriend Leo.” Maddie introduced us all as Dawn looked us over shyly. She blushed a bit and took a pen and notebook from Maddie and wrote something on it.

‘Nice to meet you all’ she showed us.

“Can you talk?” Jordan asked not thinking. I noticed Kai slap him and Maddie rolled her eyes.

‘I’m mute sometimes’ she wrote down and showed us.

“Only sometimes?” Stacey asked.

‘Yeah it’s hard to explain’ she showed us. I tried to contain my smile.

-Kai’s POV- (a week later)

I see another couple blooming in the air. I looked up at Georgy who smiled at me knowing exactly what I was thinking. Maddie knew too; she asked Dawn to hang out with us for a while every day. Perfect.

Text Message To: Maddie Baby Scene

Your friend totally likes Twig doesn’t she?

I sent that and a moment later she got it. I saw her smile and reply.

Text Message From: Maddie Baby Scene

Fuck yeah she does. Plan on getting her with him as well?

I smirked. Fuck yeah I was going to do that shit. I just needed to figure it out. I looked up at Georgy who was watching my every movement.

“Piggy back ride?” I asked him quietly. No one heard thankfully so he stopped and I climbed on his back. This way he paid attention to where we were going and I could think of a plan to get Twig and Dawn together. It didn’t take long for me to get a plan in my head. I smirked down at Aron who was walking in between Dawn and Brother Bear. I leaned down so that my lips were right next to Georgy’s ear. I explained my plan to him then I had him text it to Maddie. When she got it she smiled at us then nodded her head.

“We should go back to the house and just chill!” Maddie said breaking up Curly and Mehican’s argument. Everyone agreed and we were on our way. Step One: get them together in the same room half way complete.

We walked for a few minutes before we came to the small house where Maddie and mum live. We went straight to the basement and took random spots on the floor and couch. I laid my head on Georgy’s chest and my feet in Brother Bear’s lap. Both laughed at me; I stuck my tongue out at them. I looked over at Aron to see he was sitting by the closet not paying attention. I looked up at Georgy who nodded then looked over at Maddie who was persuading Dawn to put a blindfold on. Georgy got up right after Dawn put the blind fold on. He pushed Aron into the now open door and Maddie did the same with Dawn. Then they closed and locked the door and we all walked out.