I Think I Love You

They Push And Pull Me

-Jordan’s POV- (Two months later)

It had been two months since Aron and Dawn were locked in the closet. We had to go back on the road after Maddie’s graduation. Kai and Vicky had stayed behind to help Maddie pack all her shit so she could move into her new apartment in LA. They had all settled down again after a week.

We all walked into my apartment to see Kai, Vicky, Maddie, and Dawn sitting on the couches talking about something.

“Hey girls” I said as I walked past them. I put my shit in my room and walked into the living room again. I saw George outside talking on the phone, and Aron was talking quietly to Dawn.

“So…did Dawn move here or is she just visiting?” I asked Maddie. She smiled and looked over at Dawn and Aron.

“Nope she’s living with me in my apartment for now.” Maddie said before George walked back in.

“Who was that?” Kai asked looking up at him.

“My cousin, she needs a place to stay for a while and was wondering if she could stay with me for a while.” He said sitting next to Kai.

“You told her yes correct?” she asked looking at him with the look that said you-better-have.

“Of course I did.” he said causing her to smile and lay her head in his lap. It made me sick to think that I was the only one she hadn’t helped get with someone.

“What’s your cousin’s name?” Vicky asked walking out of the kitchen with Jay right behind her.

“Tabbitha but she prefers Tabby.” George replied running his fingers through Kai’s hair. We just hung out for the rest of the night.

-George’s POV- (Time Skip two days later)

My cousin’s flight lands today and I’m going to pick her up with Kai. She seemed very quiet today, as if she was hiding something that could change our lives.

“Are you alright Kai?” I asked her as we pulled into the parking lot of the airport. She looked at me and gave me a weak smile.

“It’s nothing. Just be happy to see your cousin” she said before walking off. I ran to catch up with her. We walked together to the gate where we’d meet up with my cousin. A few minutes later she walked off the plane and over to the baggage claim. We walked over to her and stood behind her until she had her stuff. When she turned she jumped a bit.

“George never do that to me again!” she said before hugging me. Then she noticed Kai.

“Oh hello there” she said looking at Kai.

“Hello” Kai said looking at me.

“Tabby this is my girlfriend Kai. Kai this is my cousin Tabby” I said as they smiled to each other. I grabbed Tabby’s bags and we walked out to the car. After putting them in the trunk I got into the driver’s seat to see that Kai was in the back and Tabby was sitting in the front. It confused me for a minute but I just shook it off and drove to my apartment.