I Think I Love You

Let's Watch This City ***ing Bleed

-Kai's POV-
It had been a while since Jordan and George had talked. Whatever they talked about made them both pretty quiet. I had to shout at them to get them to talk to each other. George was never around Jordan unless he had to be. Tabby was over a lot. She didn't know me very well but wanted to help me out. Tabby stayed over a lot and last night she stayed the night with Jordan and I. I awoke the next morning to shouting. i walked over to the door and stood there listening.
"She's not another one of your fuck buddies she's my SISTER!” I heard Jordan scream.
"I know that. I said I'd do anything for her." I heard George shout back. I slid down the wall next to me and started crying.
The two continued to fight with Tabby trying to get them to stop. Eventually George said something that caused Jordan to stop talking. Tabby whispered something to them and a minute later I had three pairs of feet approaching my door. I heard the door open and felt Jordan pull me into a tight embrace.
"I hate you two fighting. Just stop it" I said in between sobs.
"George wants you to move in with him" Tabby said from somewhere near me. I simply nodded. I felt George start rub circles on my back. The three were quiet for a while.
-Tabby's POV- (Time Skip 3 months later)
So it's been three months since I came out here. I had gotten to know Jordan quite well. Kai managed to get Jordan and I drunk one night and well we ended up together. I heard Matt and George talking the next day about Kai being able to do 'it' even when pregnant. No clue what they were talking about and I don't want to know.
Kai moved in with George finally so now I don't have another reason to visit Jordan. I know if I just say I'm going over there George and Jordan will get into another fight.
Today Kai was visiting Jordan which gave George and I some time to talk. I wanted to tell him that I liked Jordan and that I wanted to move back once I graduated. I found him sitting on the balcony with a cigarette.
“Hey George can I talk to you?” I asked sitting next to him. He looked over at me and nodded, a small smile on his face.
“Go for it kid” he said as he finished his cigarette.
“Well you remember when you got mad at Jordan and I and you yelled at him for sleeping next to me?” I asked.
“Yeah about that...I shouldn't have. I just was upset that he didn't think I could take care of his sister and then I saw you too together and it was like deja vu back to when he yelled at Matt and I for staying in Kai's room with her one night before we got together. I didn't want you to have to go through the same thing that Jordan and I put Kai through” George said looking at me. I smiled and hugged him.
“I like him, a lot and I know it would be appreciated by Kai if you two didn't fight so much” I said. I heard him sigh, I looked over at him to see his eyes closed.
“I know that. I also don't mind you liking Jordan. I just want to protect you. Now I see where Jordan was coming from.” George said as the front door opened and closed a moment later. We both got up and walked in to see Jordan and Kai standing in the living room.
“Hey” I said hugging Jordan and Kai.
“Hey” Kai said before walking down the hall. I walked into the kitchen to give the two guys some time to talk. As I started lunch, I heard the balcony door open and close a moment later. Kai walked in a few minutes later and helped me with lunch.
“So did you and Jordan have a nice bonding time?” I asked looking at her. She laughed and nodded.
“I've been thinking about what I'm gonna name the kid. I never thought about it until Jorel and Vicky mentioned it.” she said laughing again.
“You'll get to it. Don't worry about it!” I said laughing.
“Did you tell George you wanted to move in with Jordan when you come back?” shit I didn't even think of that.
“No you guys got back before I could even think about it.” We laughed before seeing the guys walk in.