I Think I Love You

I Must be Mother***in Dreamin

-Jordan's POV- (Time Skip 3 months later)

Kai was now four months pregnant. I was sitting outside my apartment smoking so lost in thought I didn't realize Dylan come out until he sat next to me.

“Why are you so angry that Kai's pregnant?” he asked as he lit a smoke.

“It's not so much of Kai being pregnant but more of being an uncle. We've known this girl for what two years now? I'm scared of the future. George will quit the band if he thinks he needs to.” I looked over to see Dylan's face. He was shocked to say the least.

“She wouldn't let him.” he said plainly.

“I know she's only eighteen and already having a kid.” I said right before my phone went off. I looked at the caller id. It said George.

“George?” I asked answering it.

“No he's driving. We're on our way to the hospital. Kai's having abdominal pain.” Tabby's voice wasn't as sweet as usual. She sounded upset and scared.

“We'll be there shortly” I said hanging up. Dylan looked at me curiously.

“We need to get to the hospital. Kai's having abdominal pain.” I said getting up and racing out to my car. Dylan was in his car a moment later.

When we reached the hospital I saw Tabby and George in the waiting room.

“How is she?” I asked when we walked up to them.

“We don't know they took her back and haven't said anything yet.” Tabby said crying. George put an arm around her shoulders and hugged her.

“I'm looking for the family of Kaia Terrell?” A doctor came out and asked. I walked over to him and asked how my sister was.

“She lost her baby. I don't know how but she did. I'm sorry.” he said and started walking away.

“Can we see her?” I asked stopping him. He nodded and told me the room number. I called George, Tabby and Dylan over to me before walking to Kai's room. We walked in to see her sitting on her hospital bed crying. We all walked over to her and surrounded her. George pulled her into a tight hug. No words we spoken, none of us knew what to say. I felt horrible about feeling relieved that the kid died.