I Think I Love You

The Way You Look At Me I Can Tell That You're A Freak

-Dylan's POV-
Kai had finally come out of her room, dressed up none the less.
“We should go out to dinner” she said sitting on George. Everyone agreed and left to get ready. I walked to my car with Jorel, Vicky, and Gigi. We climbed in and I drove off. After dropping off Jay and Vicky I went home and Gigi and I changed fast.
“Any idea where we're actually going?” I asked as we headed back out to the car. She told me what Kai had told her and I drove off. As I pulled up I saw Kai, Tabby, Jordan and George standing outside. Gigi and I got out and walked up to them. Kai smiled at me and I couldn't help smiling back. Tabby then attacked her and kissed her cheek.
“Happy birthday!” She said hugging her.
“Thanks?” Kai asked. That's when I remembered that she turned nineteen today.
“Happy Birthday Kai” Gigi said pulling a present from the back seat of the car.
“I didn't need any presents” she said looking at it.
“It's from Dylan and I so hope you like it” Gigi said encouraging her to open it. When Kai opened it her eyes lit up. She pulled out a shiny necklace with two charms on it. A panda and the letters FM.
“Charm necklace?” she asked putting it on. We smiled at her and Gigi nodded.
Soon everyone arrived, the girls all remembered her birthday. All of us guys, not including Jordan and George, seemed to have forgotten and our asses covered by our girls.

(Skipping dinner cause I'm lazy)

After dinner we went over to Jordan's to drink. Kai had gotten many presents. Stacey and Matt got her more charms, a serpent and the letters DK. Vicky and Jay got her a shirt. Dawn and Aron got her a guitar with a bracelet of picks. Jordan and Tabby got her some book she loved. George didn't really tell us what he got her.
Gigi and I left after an hour, Gigi needing to go to work and me having the car keys. We drove home and walked through the door.
“You saved my ass” I told her making her smile at me.
“I know. We all figured that you'd all have so much on your minds to remember it.” she said walking into our room. I kicked off my shoes and followed her. I pinned her to the bed after she came out of the closet in one of my shirts and well you can imagine after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i know the time is off but roll with me