Status: Finished! read sequel.

I'm Something Like A Player

Don't Loose Your Head.

Your would've thought this was the reunion of a mother and her long lost son, watching Frankie and Kathryn. I sat drinking my hot chocolate and watching them play on the jungle gym. Frankie was in love with this girl. Yeah okay it made me somewhat jealous knowing after this he wouldn't wanna leave her and I wasn't his bestfriend ever. Childish? Bite me.

I needed to talk with Kathyrn but I promised Frankie he would see her so after an hour and a half I decided I would pull her to the side. Nick has around 45 minutes left of practice. Coach Davis said I could skip this one since they would just be scrimmaging.

"Hey Frankie! Can I talk to Kathy for a little. Please?" I asked him sweetly. "I'll take you to Toys R' Us later on." I sang. He smiled to me and nodded going to draw with the chalk someone left here.

"Hows the Nick thing coming?" She asked as she sat next to me on the little bench. I sighed.

"I need to get him closer. But its going good. I just needed to talk to you."

"For what?"

"I-i don’t know...Focus?" I said looking at the blue grey sky. I just need something to snap meant reality and not think that Nick wasn't that bad. He had to be bad. He left this girl next to me high and dry for some cheer skank.

"Don’t Kylie. You have to know better than to fall for him." She warned seriously.

"I haven't" I tried. It was true. I hadn't really fell for him....yet.

"You see me. Everyone knows what he did to me. It hovers over my head every day. Knowing my image never stings his mind anyday of his life. It hurts Kylie. It fucking sucks."

We sat for a bit more. Me mostly in silence while she told me things I might need to know about Nick. My head was jumbled.

I looked at my clock and told Kathyrn we had to go. Nick would be hdone in a while and me and Frankie had to be there. Frankie didn't wanna say bye but I told him I would bring him again.

We climbed into my car and started to leave.

"I wish she could come" Frankie said quietly. I just sighed. I wished I could help him. It helped me clear my deceptions though, this happening with
Kathryn. Proving Nick was no good. At least I convinced myself of this.
I kept thinking about what she had said.

Those were the words I needed right?

&&

"Hey guys!" Nick said as he sat in the passenger seat.

"Oh you stink buddy." I said rolling my window down a little.

"All in my hard work, Sweetie." He winked. I rolled my eyes and started offf to his house.
We got there to drop Frankie off and for Nick to shower because I refused to have him smelling my house up.

"Hey there Hun!" A lady with curly shoulder length, said to me with a bright smile. FINALLY! I meet Mrs. Jonas.

"Hi" I smiled nicely and accepted her hug. "I've been wanting to meet you."

"Well the feeling's mutual. Nick's been talking about you, Dear." She smirked. I laughed but was kind of suprised.

"Thank you Mrs.Jonas it was rea-"

"Denise Sweetheart. Call me Denise."

I nodded and smiled again. "Thank you, Denise."

"Kyle!" Joe yelled when he saw me in the living room.

"Hey Joe. Whats up?" I hugged him.

"Ahh nothin much. About to go for a run. But you look like a much better thing to do." He smirked.

"Charming Mister." I rolled my eyes and pushed his chest.

"Joe is Kevin home?" Denise called from the kitchen.

"No Mommy" He said back. I laughed. Innocent is something these boys are not. Well at least not Joe and Nick. But all those girls probably did that. Pity.

"So how bout it?" He flirted as he grabbed my hand, keeping me from going on the couch like I was planning. Cool Joe was somewhere. Maybe another part pf him, the goofy Joe was a trick. Or he was just overtaken by flirtation sometimes I dunno.

"Um as tempting as the offer...I think I'll pass. Me and Nick are studying for a Chem test. So sawwee" I fake pouted. Loosening his grip I walked out of the house to take a walk while Nick showered.

"So you're just gonna fall me now?" I asked looking over my shoulder at Joe after getting to the second block.

"I don't let down so easily." He whispered into my ear, making his breath tickle my neck. I shivered.

"Pity.Damn sexy, but a stalker." I said back, regaining posture.

He laughed and turned me around, kissing my unknowing lips. Can you say f'king bliss?! His lips were like morphine. As he licked my bottom lip I gladly parted mine, letting him roam. Joe pushed my body into his forcefully, moving his hands from my sides to my butt. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. God could he be any sexier. I broke the kiss and sucked gently on his neck. A moan erupted from his throat. Yes. Increasing his sexiness was possible. We fell onto the grassy spot on the side of a empty house, kissing hungrily. This was definitely unlike Kylie Brooks! But what the hell? It feels damn good.

I felt Joe's hands under my shirt, making their way to my breasts. I wish I had the will power to resist, but his kissed had drugged me with lust. I moaned as he nibbled my lower lip.

"Ooohhh." I whimpered at his advances.

He looked at me and smirked. "Excited are we?"

"Can it Joe" I said pulling his wife beater of and kissing him roughly. The feel of his abs quickened my heart rate.

"You got it babe" He whispered. gripping my thighs.

Im in the bisness of misery
Lets take it from the top
She's got a body like and hourglass it ticking like a clock


"Holy shit!" I exclaimed, gripping my shirt. "Oh my God!"

Nick was calling me. I was here about to jump his brothers bones on the side of an empty house. Yes very classy.

"Well are you gonna answer it or can we continue?" Joe mumbled kissing my stomach. My body shivered and I pushed him away.

"Hey Nick" I answeredd calmy.

"Kylie where'd you go?" He asked confused.

"Oh for a walk. Joe decided to join me."

"Oh okay. Well I'm ready."

"Kay we're on our way. Bye" I hung up and took a shaky breath straightening myself out.

"Leaving sweetie?" Joe asked putting his shirt on. I glared at him. I was a mad about what he almost made me do. I know it takes two to tango but its his fault for being drop dead gorgeous. Damn those Jonas'.

"None of this is to be mentioned, Joe. Got it?" I warned him.

"Aw Kylie. I don't brag. At least with a bribe." He smirked.

"You evil bastard." I muttered.

"Oh Kyle you flatter me."