Status: Finished! read sequel.

I'm Something Like A Player

Confession.

"Kyle?" I heard Nick say.

"MMMM?" I moaned. I was still kinda tired, so opening my eyes is out of the question.

"Wake up. C'mon." He ruffled my hair.

"mmmmm" I rustled in the covers.

"C'mon I wanna take you somewhere today." I started to stroke my cheek. "I mean you were so nice to me last night. Perfect girlfriend type." I heard the smirk in his voice.
I slightly opened my eyes, squinting at him. "You were just so cute." I smiled looking at his smile.

"Well thanks. Now up you go. We'll eat when we get there." He got out the bed and started to rummage through his dresser. I sighed and also got up grabbing my bag and heading for the bathroom.
After my shower and brushing my teeth and everything (in the downstairs bathroom since the one next to Joe’s room was a death trap.)I put on

And put my worn clothes in my bag, bringing it back to Nick's room.
"Cute" He said when he saw me. I gave a small smile and sat down on the bed with my SideKick, texting Shane.

Sup Homechik? what choo doin?.
<3Kylie.Baby


After a moment, Shane answered and we started conversating.

Nuffin much Girlie. Where iz yoo?
-ShANEjANE


errr Nick's house. He invited me and is takinq me sumwherez
???



Ohhh reallyy?


Yeahhh....Itz NOt A DATE! just a thank you breakfast i think.
And dont even reaaly like him!



Not yet...



Not funny Shay! >=O



im no comedian, Ky. a realist is the term. you may actually fall fer this one.



ive never before so why would i now?



HE'S different and yoo kno it.



whadeber. and i have some kind of dissapointing news for yooh...



whatd yoo do?



Sexed jOE?.


Twenty seconds later 'Kelsey' coming from my phone. Shayne. Oh shyyt!

"Uhhh yeah?" I answered nervously.

"YOU WHAT!?" She blared so loud Nick heard her from across the room. I smiled at him quickly and left the room.

"Yeah Shay I know!" I made my way downstairs, heading for the front door.

"Meet me at the park missy!" She demanded before hanging up on me.

"Frubbin marvelous." I muttered. "Nick Shayne wants me to meet her at the park! Call me when you're ready!" I called up the stairs. I heard him give an okay before going for the door.

"Baby come back" Joe sang coming out of no where.

"Move it, Bitch." I pushed his chest. "You wouldn't want any more laxatives in your food."

He looked shocked. "Thats what that was?!"

"Yeahh. I heard you blowing up the bathroom last night. I had to use the other one to avoid death." I smirked as I opened the front door and walked out.

&&

"What. Thee.HELL Kylie Marie!" Shane screamed, shaking me by my shoulders.

"I don't know Shayne! I didn't plan to do it! It was lust I guess!" I shook my head.

"Lust!? Lust?! Your on a mission and if he finds out mission is a failure! You get screwed!

"Fuck Shay! You saw Joe! He's smokin hot. Do you have any idea what to do when someone like that is all over you! Do you know how to respond! Its hormones or something for Christ Sake!"

"Ugh! Whatever Ky! You better hope this doesn't come back to bite you in the ass!" She sighed. We sat down on the swings and kicked lightly.

"Its over, Shay. I already told him and its done." I swirled my toe in the sand.


Now if she does it like this
Will you do it like that?
Now if she touches like this
Will you touch her like that?
Now if she moves like this
Will you move her like that?
Come on, shake, shake
Shake, shake, shake it


My phone scared me enough to throw me off the swing.

"Yup?" I answered, getting off the ground.

"Hey I'm ready. You want me to get you? Your at the park right?" Nick voice came through.

"Umm.Yeah I'm ready. See yah when you get here."

"Okay." I heard him click and I pressed the end button, turning to look at Shayne.

"Gotta go." I told her. She looked at me, shaking her head and laughing.

"I want to go skating this weekend. Invite Nick if you must because I will also have a date." She smiled.

"Oh...ummm that Sheckler boy?" I asked.

"Yep. Total hottie." She smirked. I laughed and heard a car horn. "Well I will see you, Girly." I hugged her and went off toward theMercedes with Nick in it.

"See ya." She called walking off.

"Sooo, where are we going?" I asked once I was buckled in and we were driving.

"Lots of places. But we'll start with breakfast? Where to?"

"Is the place after far?" I asked.

"Sort of."

"McDonalds drive thru. I want to see what you've got for us." I smiled. He laughed and pulled into the fast food place.

"I want 2 Hashbrowns2 Sausage McMuffinsand a box of Cinnamon Melts. Oh and a Carmel Coffe." I said when we started to order. He turned to me with wide eyes.

"What? I'm sort of hungry. I couldn't eat what Joe had last night."

"Why not?"

"I put laxatives in it. Thank God the boy eats like a Lion."

"I'm not going to ask." He shook his head before ordering.

"Its truly better that way Nicholas." I muttered under my breath. He had no idea

&&

"Oh my gosh! Laser Tag?!" I squealed seeing the building. I jumped out the car and laughed. "How'd you know I love this stuff?"

"Ehh Lucky guess." He shrugged with a smirk.

"Well that lucky guess deserves a prize" I smirked back kissing him. Just as he was about to kiss back I pulled away and tried to run. Nick Jonas is one witty cookie though, because my wrist was caught and I was pulled back.

"God you are such a tease." He whispered onto my lips. I just winked before he kissed me.

"And your a horndog? I think its even." I shimmied into the Laser Tag place.

"We want two sessions for two" Nick told the guy at the counter. He looked us both up and down before finding the cost of our game.

"$35" He sighed. He handed him a 50.

"Keep the change. Can we have our equipment?" We got our stuff on and entered the dark room.

"Get ready to get whooped Jonas." I pushed him.

"I bet I will kick your butt in this. I'll even put something on it"

"Oh I'm in. If I win you have to go see Twilight with me." He grimaced as I finished. He didn't care for the lovey dovey vampire stuff. I thought it was too cute!

"And if I win..."He smirked deviously," We go and make-out in the car."

"Horny much?" I laughed. I knew he would choose something like that.

"With you? Of course. No really though. You will have to do what I say for a week. So you on?" He asked.

"Of course." I smacked his ass. "Your mine boy!"

&&

Gosh freakin Darnit! I can't believe he beat me!Gaahhhhhhhhhhh! Listen to what he says for a week?! He's gonna probably make me wear some booty shorts to school or something!
I felt a hand smack me on my backside.
"I think that is mine." I'm gonna banish that smirk from his face.