Status: Finished! read sequel.

I'm Something Like A Player

Night Life

“I wanna sleep” I told Nick. He’d basically dragged me off the bus and stayed in my room with me. In my bed.

But it’s not like anyone noticed. I’d gotten my own room because I put some of my own money in. Coach Davis thought I’d be better off with a female along with me. Yeahh, he might’ve wanted to choose someone better than Chelsea Gates. Only reason it was her is because Carter begged for her to come. And then I was gonna be forced to room with the bitch! No way. I got my own suite, but now I had Nick to cuddle up with in here. I doubted any adults would notice him here.

“Kyle, you don’t wanna get out early?” He kissed my hair. Well, hell no when I could lay in this bed with him kissing me.

“You got it.” I laced my fingers with his as they were wrapped around my waist. His head was laying on my shoulder and I was perfectly content with his body pressed to the back of mine.

“Fine. I will get you out of bed later.” He sighed and snuggled into me as I drifted back off.

&&

I woke back up, seeing the bedside clock read 10:45.

“Ready to wake up?” Nick asked me. I smiled and turned to face him.

“Sure.” I got out of the bed and went to my suitcase to grab some underwear and my bra and bath stuff for a shower.

“What do you wanna do?” He asked, staying in the bed, hands behind his back. And I was supposed to get up?

“We have a week, Nick. Can’t we chill today? I’m too lazy.” I sighed. He laughed at my non-understandable fatigue. But isn’t it cool how we have a whole week to spend in New York. The championship game was next Saturday so this week, they practiced for a few hours, hit the gym, and kick it.

“Sure, Kylie. Whatever you want, love.” He winked.

“Why do you do that, Kyle?” He groaned when I came out the bathroom, my freshly washed hair dripping down my stomach.

“Do what?” I asked confused, holding the towel I was using to pat my hair dry.

“Wear nothing!” He exclaimed at the bed, gripping his hair which made me crack a laugh. He looked crazy. And really cute shirtless.

“Well” I walked over to where he was sitting at the bed and bit my bottom lip, teasing him, ”You’re not wearing much neither.” His mouth reached for mine but I turned away and sat on his lap, twirling his dog tag around my hand. His eyes looked up and down my body while his hands pushed us closer.

“I’m a guy, it’s what I do.” He shrugged, kissing my shoulder. I cocked my head to the side and still refused to engage anything with him. My fingers twirled his chain and my other hand has placed against his chest. ”Why are you teasing me Kyle?” He brushed his lips and my collar bone.

A smile broke through my lips.” I dunno. I’m a girl, it’s what we do?” My mocking got Nick to smile in spite of himself and flip us so my back was on the bed.

“I think you girls should be a bit nicer to boys. We’re very impatient.” He told me.

“Is that right?” I whispered,”So I guess I shouldn’t do this…” I let my hand brush over his crotch and his breath caught in shock.”Or this,” My fingers slightly twitched over him, grabbing for only a part of a second before letting go.

“Not this either” I licked his unsuspecting lips. My right hand was under his shirt, right as the waistband of his shorts. They dipped inside partially, making him tense in shock. I faked as if I was going to go into his boxers, but continued down them and coming back up.

“And if I shouldn’t do those things, this is also unacceptable.” I ground my hips into his, feeling his groin growing hard. I circled my hips a few times his hands suddenly holding them with killer grip.

“Stop.” He breathed and I smiled.

“Sure.” I hopped off of him and went into the bathroom to do my hair.

“I changed my mind Kylie!” He yelled to me, “Come back, please?”

“No, honey. I think that was enough.” I smirked while brushing through my now curling hair.

“Don’t you want to finish what you started?” He came into the bathroom and rested his hands on my bare skin, trying to persuade me.

“Nope. I think the saying goes ‘Leave them wanting more…?’ ” I questioned, squinting my eyes.

“Real nice, Kylie. Don’t worry though. I’ll get you back, Baby.” He smacked me on my butt and walked out the bathroom while I couldn’t contain the smug smile that played on my mouth.

&&

I sighed. The whole point of staying in the room was for me to snuggle up to Nick. But noooo, he’s being mean. When I attempted to lay with him he pushed me back.

“Don’t want you to start something you won’t finish, Baby.”

Jackass…
So I lifted of the couch and went to look for some clothes and shoes. Yes I hadn’t changed out of my bra and underwear so I pulled on some cotton shorts and a tee shirt before grabbing my shoes.

“Where are you going?” Nick asked, lifting his head from the bed.

“I need to eat. Since you’d like to sit by yourself, go buy something for you yourself.” I stuck my tongue at him and started to the door.

“Well that’s no fun.” He’d came up behind me.

“Neither is not getting to lay in my own hotel bed, but I deal.” I shrugged.

“Would you like me to apologize?” He asked, an adorable small smile on his lips.

“Yes.”

“Kylie Baby,” He brought his hand to stroke my cheek while his other rubbed circles on my hip underneath my shirt. He kissed my cheek, my nose, my forehead. Then his eyes went from my lips to my eyes. He brought his face dangerously close to mine.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered, lips brushing mine and making my breathing ragged. He pulled back and smiled at me.

“Wh—wha? No kiss?” I asked incredulously.

“Oh no, Hun. I thought you wanted an apology so that’s what I gave you.” He shrugged in innocence. Psh, innocence my ass. He was getting me back. And it worked, I wanted his lips on mine like hell.

“Nick” I tried to pull him back to me, but he stayed put.” You suck.” I grumbled.

“I love you.” He said simply, no longer teasing, just telling me the truth. My annoyance quickly subsided and I blushed.

“I love you, too.” I hugged him and he lifted my face with his fingertips so I could look up into his eyes.

“Good.” His lips met mine in sweet kiss.

“Now can I lay with you?” I asked.

“Wouldn’t have it any other way.” He kissed me while twirling us onto the bed. His arms stayed around my waist as we layed down.

Consider the moment ruined when a knock on the door sounded.

“Who is it?” I called, showing clearly in my tone that I was annoyed.

“Is that anyway to welcome me, Bestfriend?” Will asked from the other side of the door. The scowl I was sure I had quickly turned to a smile as I ran and opened the door.

“I love you!” I said for no reason and we both laughed.

“I loves you too, Kyle. They told me to come and see if you guys wanted to hit the movies with us.” He asked. Shit, what time was it? I turned my back and saw the sky looked around 4:00.

“Uhhh. Sure. Where are we all meeting?”

“Lobby. Right by the indoor pool. 8:30.”

“Got it, Buddy. See ya then.” She gave him a quick hug and let the heavy door swing back to the threshold.

“We’re hitting the movies at eight with everyone.” She sighed and layed her head on Nick’s chest.

“Ehh, I guess.” He muttered and we continued to watch Bring It On, for some reason.

&&

“I feel the need to go with them.” I sighed.

“Yeah I know what you mean. Getting kicked out a theatre tonight sounds great.” He smiled and kissed my cheek.

I finished with my eyeliner and smiled at the mirror before turning to walk out.

“You ready?” Nick’s fingers laced with mine.

“Uh-huh.” I nodded and we walked out. The elevator ride down made me want to jump up and down because… well I really don’t have an explanation.

“Why are you so wired?” Nick laughed as we pulled me along. I giggled and shrugged.

“Kyliee!” Chelsea sang in a high pitch which made my ears ring.

“Hey, Chels.” I smiled and allowed her little huggy thing to do its damage.

“My Gosh, Hunny, what are you wearing that thing on your head for?” She seemed appalled and I wanted to show a full smile.

“Decoration.” I shrugged sarcastically. She didn’t notice.

I saw Will sticking his tongue at me and I copied his manner.

“So we’re walking to the theatre, take a look at the city.” Carter put his hand on Chelsea’s waist and lead us all outside.

Turns out, we didn’t go to a movie. We ran around New York, having fun. A few times I’d go and walk with Will while Carter spoke with Nick. I couldn’t help but notice the annoyed and exasperated looks he wore in the conversation. It made me wonder what words Carter was saying.

“I’m sleepy.” I had my head buried into Nick’s shirt as the elevator made its way to the 10th floor.

“Ohh how cute are you, Kyle.” I heard someone say. Aimlessly, I through a hand threateningly through the air. It came in contact with someone’s face surprisingly. Wrong person though.

“Owww.”

Ehh, Sorry Chelsea. Didn’t see you there.

“Just wait here Kyle.” Nick set me on the bed, “I’ll get you situated.”

When I said I was tired it was the best truth ever. I heard him rummage through my suitcase, then my hat was taken off. I felt his hands unbuttoning my pants and tugging them down.

“What are you doing?” I asked, but not opening my eyes.

“Just hush. Let’s get you sleep ready.” He huffed,” These damn pants are impossible. No wonder they hug your ass like crazy.” I’m pretty sure he was talking to himself more than me. But I kicked at him in response.

He laughed and kissed my thigh, which tickled. I felt my shirt tugged over my head and shorts being pulled up to the appropriate level.

“You could've left out the shorts.” I murmured turning onto my side.

A few moments later I felt Nick’s warm embrace around me and I dropped off into sleep.

“Love you..”