Status: Finished! read sequel.

I'm Something Like A Player

Tonight will Be The Night That I Fall For You

It was finally Friday and I managed to get away from Nick long enough to get his gift. A Gibson ES-345. He was talking about how much he wanted one a while ago when he were watching MTV. And I got him a new pair of drumsticks since I accidently broke his a while ago. It was a total accident I swear, I was trying to break Joe instead. The boys haven’t been practicing for a while though, or at least I wasn’t there when they did. I loved their music. Nick told me they’ve been singing for a few years now. First meeting them, I would’ve called it a lie. But it wasn’t and they were really good.

Now all I had to do was give Nick the gift tonight after we got back from dinner. I checked the bedside clock to see what time it was. 7:30 . Good.

“Nick?” I asked him while we were flipping through channels.

“Yep?” He mumbled back. Okay, hopefully he would agree. I mean I’ve already booked the reservations a while back. So… there was no other option.

“I want to go out and eat tonight.” I stated, resting my chin on his chest.

“Uhhh, sure.” He said, uneasily.” How about Nobu?"

“That’s exactly what I was thinking. Actually hoping.” I confessed. I figured it’d be weird if I didn’t say anything ‘til I gave his gift.

“Why?” He sat up and so did i.

“Well because.” I said,” I’m really not sure if you remember or anything, and I don’t expect you to. But today is our five month anniversary. And like I said, you didn’t have to remember because it’s probably not a big deal to you. But I was just excited that-“

“Me too,” He stopped me by putting a finger to my lips,” Kyle I didn’t forget and I didn’t know if you’d remember either. But I just thought this was a big thing for us. To be serious, nobody not even us, believed we’d make it this far. But we have.”

I looked at him, wanting to cry. Instead I kissed him. ”I love you,” I whispered, hugging him.

“I love you, too.” He kissed my neck and pulled back. “So you made reservations, too?”

“Yeahh,” I sighed. We both made reservations.” I’ll cancel mine. When is yours for?”

“8:45.” He stated and I nodded. ”We should start getting ready then.”

&&

It was funny. Me and Nick getting ready together. Me applying my make-up and him putting on cologne. It seemed right, like we’d be doing this for the rest of our lives.

I’m ready. ” I said, coming out of the bathroom. He was waiting for me to finish in there so we could leave.

“Babe, you look beautiful.” He told me, grazing my cheek. I blushed and raised my eyes to look into his.

“You don’t look too bad yourself.” I smirked and he returned it with a kiss. His hand dropped down into mine and we left for the restaurant.

He even rented a car with a driver, instead of a taxi to take us to Nobu.

“Had to do it in style,” He smiled and I laughed, resting my head on his shoulder.

&&

“Soo” I asked halfway through dinner,” What was your best memory out of these five months?” I asked.

Nick thought it over while chewing down his steak.

“That day at the fair.” He nodded, thinking back on it. I smiled, looking back also. I kissed Nick for real that night.

“Mmm. Mine is the night you said you loved me too.” I smiled faintly.

“I remember. And I still love you.” He smirked. I was on a sudden high and done with dinner.

“Let’s leave.” I said getting up from the table, a big smile on my face. Nick looked at me like I was crazy.

“Why?”

“Because. I got you something and… I just want to get out of here.” I pulled him up and started to the front desk so we could pay. Of course Nick covered it and it was right back to the car.

“You know we didn’t even finish eating,” He told me like I didn’t already know.

“Yep. I wasn’t that hungry. And I want you to see your gift!” I said. Seriously, I wanted him to see his guitar. And I was to giddy for the restaurant.

“Kyle, I just noticed you left your purse.” He told me. My eyebrows moved inward as I thought.

“Oh!” I laughed,” You’re right. Oh well. There wasn’t anything in it.” I shrugged. My smile still not budging.

“You’re so weird.” He laughed and I kissed his lips.

“I guess so.” He was looking at me like a parent would look at child playing in the tub. Admiration and amuse, a small half smile on his face. I kept my big smile on all the way to the hotel.

“Okay so what did you want to give me?” He asked once we were in the room. One the way up we saw some of the team. They were playing football in the lobby for some reason. It’s not like they paid me and Nick much attention.

“Hold on. I wanna put on my pajamas.” I said and grabbed one of his v-necks and some black cotton shorts.

“Seriously, Kyle? All excited to get up here and you need pajamas?” He asked with a shake of his head and he started to change out of his attire.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door, laughing. Managing to get my zipper undone, I looked at myself in the mirror. Tonight I’d picked my bra and panties carefully. I was prepared to take that next step with Nick. Why not? I loved this guy, more than anything.

I sighed and put on the pajamas, walking back out when I was done to see Nick wearing a pair of basketball shorts. No shirt, but hey, who’s complaining? He was sitting on the edge of the bed, twisting his dog chain absentmindedly.

I went to sit on his lap, getting his attention and an adorable smile.

“So, you gonna show me that present now?” He asked and I nodded, climbing off and going to get it.

“You didn’t, Kyle,” He asked shocked when he saw the guitar case.

“No!” I said sarcastically,” I just got a box. Open it, lover.”

He laughed and peeled open the box to reveal the Gibson. His fingers grazed over it, their touch careful. After a while he looked up at me.

“Wow, Kylie. I-I don’t know what to say. Thank you” He struggled for words and I smiled.

“No words. A kiss is good enough.” I locked my hands behind his neck and brung his lips to mine.

“I love you, Kylie.” He said, looking into my eyes before kissing me again. It got deeper and my mouth opened to his tongue. I leaned my back onto the bed and wrapped my legs loosely around his waist.

Something made me feel this moment completely as we kissed. He detached his mouth from mine and began to suck on my neck. I cringed in pleasure and giggled. He took that as initiative to bite me, something he knew I loved. I don’t know why, but it always felt great.

A minute later I slipped my hand under Nick’s shirt and rubbed my hand over his torso. One of his hands were already rubbing circles across my stomach. I grabbed the ends of his shirt and tugged, making him lift his head to pull his arms through. As soon as it was off my lips attacked his in a searing kiss before my shirt was removed also.

“Damn, Kylie.” He whispered before kissing the center of my chest and back to my lips. Warily at first, his hands roamed my body. Then when he noticed I was completely fine, his hand rubbed along my breast. I gasped and kissed him some more while his other hand was at the waistband of my shorts. My right hand was twirling his curly hair while my other traced his abs with my fingers. I removed my hands to slip my shorts down to the ankles and kicked them somewhere around the room. Nick’s mouth left mine and started placing kisses all over my body in certain spots moans escaped which only egged him on. He got to my underwear and went down to kiss my inner thighs, making me shiver. He brought his face back to mine and placed a kiss on my lips. I was the one who brought his hand to my breast, slipping under my bra. The pleasure was great as I kissed along his neck and he rubbed over me. I took a chance and brought my hand to his member and softly ran my hand over, earning a shiver from Nick. I could feel him growing hard underneath my palm it made me even more excited.

Both of Nick’s hand wandered to my back, at the clasp of my bra.

“Can I take it off?” He mumbled against my skin as he kissed away at my neck. This was one more step closer to what I wanted. I was pretty sure I knew how this night would end.

My breathing hitched before starting again and I whispered, ”Yes.”

He breathed heavily as his hands got in unhooked and he slowly slid it off. I knew Nick knew what he was doing. Honestly it wasn’t either of our first time. We knew what we were doing. But this was different. You could feel it. We were careful and touched in smooth caresses. Yes, it was different. It was love.

He kissed my breasts and worked his way down my stomach. At my underwear he hooked his fingers on the sides and slipped them down. I gave a deep breath and Nick kissed around my thighs, biting at some points. I couldn’t help but moan. He didn’t know how bad I wanted him. Needed him.

As Nick got closer, I shuddered and gripped his shoulders. His face came up, a loving smile adorning those perfect lips I loved.

“I’m gonna take care of you, Kylie. Relax baby, I love you.”

&&

Our breathing was back to normal as we lay cuddled up on the bed, the sheet at our waist. I let my hand find his and they intertwined automatically. The drapes were pulled completely out of the way of the window, the moonlight being the only illumination in the darkened room. It was beautiful. Everything about this moment I wanted to remember forever.

“Nick?” I said softly, rubbing circles on his hand with my thumb.

“Yes, Kylie?” He whispered back, his other hand continuing to rub my back.

“I love you,” I told him. It’s not like he didn’t know. As obvious as it was, I always needed to tell him that.

“I love you, Kylie Marie Brooks. Forever, I’ll always be loving you, Babe. Always.” By now he’d brought my face up to his, eyes staring into mine, his voice a soft caress but getting the intensity of his words heard.

“Yeah.” I responded even quieter, “Always.” I couldn’t help the tear that fell from my eye as the hand that held my chin beckoned my lips to his. I pulled back after a moment and cuddled to him again

“You know how I said the Fair was my favorite memory?” He asked, twirling my hair.

“Mhm?” I murmured, getting sleepy.

“I lied. Tonight was.” He said with a smirk I could hear in his voice. I giggled and began to kiss him again, starting up our previous activity.