Status: Finished! read sequel.

I'm Something Like A Player

Tricks, Deals, and Promises.

Its been a week since Nick's arrival and yes, he made the team. He was actually SUPER good. And with my training Will made the team! Not the varsity but he was on the main team. He became a friend of mine.

Today rushed through fairly fast. Nick didn't say much today. He did keep looking at me in every one of our classes we shared. As the last bell of the day rung, enforcing dismissal . I gathered my binder into my bag and walked out of the class. I went to my locker to put my books into it. As soon as I closed it and turned around, someone pushed my back against it and kissed me. I opened my eyes shocked. Who other than Mr. Nick Jonas? I started to kiss back, bringing my hands into his mess of curls. His lips felt great!

A minute later he pulled back. I looked at him waiting for an answer. "You’re going out with me tonight." He told me.

"Is that so, Jonas?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, Mrs. Brooks. I'm gonna be at your place at 8:00. Be ready." He told me smirking.

"How do you know where I live?" I was confused. Did he stalk me or something. "Some kinda Freaky Jason."

"I have my ways okay? No more questions." He dived for another kiss and walked away. ANd my mission starts today. I am on my way to bring down Nick Jonas.

I went home to go get my Nissan Altima and drove down to Trinton High, Nick's old school. I read his file to see wher he was from, compliments of Mr. Davis. I got out, getting stares from the hoe-dressing girls. I guess my colorful 'World Peace' happy face shirt, denim skinny jeans, and of course my green converse were way too plain jane for them.

"You guys know Nick Jonas?" I asked, knowing they knew exactly who he was. Their eyes brightened.

"Do we ever. That boy's body was a fucking holy temple." One with a pair of daisy dukes said. The rest agreed.

"Well I need the goods on the guy. Last relations?"

"Katheryn Fern. Left the chick in wrecks." Another with pencil straight hair, dyed blonde told me as she pointed to a girl sitting on a bench.

I walked over to her.

"Katheryn?" I asked. She looked up to me with a weak smile. "Hey. Do I know you?"

"Uhm..no..I came to ask you about...Nick Jonas?"

Her eyes took a turn. All the pain coming back. "What do you want to know?" She whispered looking down.

"I need to know about him..if you could..tell me what happened to you guys. If not its okay."

"He tricked me. I thought he loved me as much as I loved him, with every ounce of me." She started after a moment. "Three months. After he got what he wanted..he left me for Julie Carles, head cheerleader. After laughing in my face when I told him I wanted to spend my life with him" She silently let tears out. I felt anger boil within me.

"Katheryn. I promise you I will make him hurt for you." I said threw clenched teeth. She looked at me. "I'm going to make sure he knows what heartbreak is. Its my job." I told her. She looked confused so I told her what I do.

"Thank you." She said and gave me a hug. I hugged back and nodded as I got up to leave.
When I got in my car I planned to hurt Nick Jonas like no one ever before. That girl is still hurting. I knew what she felt and it made me so f'king pissed. I rode home and dedicated the rest of my evening to plotting my plan for Nick Jonas.
Before School Started


|Nick's P.O.V.|


"Sup Carter?" I said walking up to Danny. He gave me a hive 5 and I sat down at the table he was at.

"So you like anyone yet ,Jonas?" He asked smirking.

I laughed. "Kylie Brook's is one I wouldn't mind getting." I told him.

He just shook his head. "Now that’s a chick who I honestly don't know what to say. She just practically broke Woods apart. He's so stuck on her. It would be amazing if you could pull her off. I heard she is still fresh." he said.

"Is that I bet you just hinted, Carter?" I smirked. This was my game, bringing down the hottest girls. I couldn't resist. I like to have a colorful album of past references.
"Sure. If you get into Kylie's pants, your team captain and I owe you 200 bucks."

"You got yourself a deal, Carter."

He shook hands and then the bell rang. I was getting right on this bet tonight. Who was she to turn down me? Nick Jonas, Player Extradonairre .