Status: Finished! read sequel.

I'm Something Like A Player

Meet the Jonai

I showered with my Love Spell body wash and decided I would wear my hair curled. Curled in a pony tail with a pampadour.I did my make up and put on a colorful graphic tee, some heels, and a pair of denim skinny jeans. I checked myself in the mirror. You're a hottie! I thought and laughed. I looked at the clock. 7:57. I shrugged and went down stairs to make sure I had everything in my purse. Phone, i-Pod, Taser, Pepperspray, chapstick, mirror? Check!

Then I heard the doorbell ring. 8:00 on the dot. Percise Mr.Jonas.
I checked my appearance once more and opened the door. He looked gorgeous. Skinny jeans, a peach button down with a navy blue tie. The boy can dress. He looked me over and smiled.

"Hey" I greeted.

"Hey. You ready?"

"Sure. Where are we heading?" I asked as I locked my door. He grabbed my hand and I looked up at him. "Its a surprise Ms.Brooks"

I just rolled my eyes. My date with Adam was cancelled on account of me shoving him into a trashcan after yet another grope. When I looked up I was shocked to see a limo.

"No No No No No. I can't ride in that." I said as I backed up a bit. He looked at me confused. "Why not?"

"Its too much! C'mon if its not far then we can walk"

"Well it is far and-" He was interupted by the sound of Backstreet Boys "Just want you To Know" flowing. I checked my phone. Nope not me.

I looked at him and he pressed talk on his phone, holding it to his ear. "What Joe?" He answered annoyed."What?! No! I'm out on a date! Hold on." He took the phone from his ear and looked at me.

"Im' sorry. Its my brother talking about how my little brother wanted to go with me to the beach for fireworks. It will just take a minute for me to say no."

"No! Don't say no! Yes we will take him! How about both of them come with us? Is Joe old enough to drive?"

"Yeah but the dummy doesn't got his license. Kevin can though."

"Lemme see the phone." He had a bewildered look but handed me the phone.

"Hello? Joe? Yeah I’m Kylie. Hi can you put Kevin on the phone. Is this Kevin? Hi I’m Nick's date and I was wondering if you could drop us off at the beach with Frankie? Would you like to join us? Okay. Okay Bye!" I smiled and handed Nick his phone.

"How far do you live?" I asked.

"Just down Lombard Street." He told me shrugging. I grabbed his hand and lead him the way of Lombard st.

"We don't need that freakin limo. Let's go bud." I said as he followed in suite.

"So what was with the limo?" I asked as we just turned onto Lombard. We still were holding hands.

"Just wanted to show you how I roll" He said with a smile.

"Well I don't need that. You don't need to impress me." I told him.

"Well there's my house. The light blue one." He pointed with the hand that held mine. He saw our hands interlocked and quickly let go.

"I don't have the cooties Jonas." I laughed. And I could have swore I made Nick Jonas, big heartbreaker, blush .But he ran up the drive way so fast so I couldn't clarify.
I walked the way he went. The door was open so I knocked on the sill. I still had my manners.

"Nick?" I called. Just then I saw a little boy come out of the hallway.

"Hi. You can come in." He told me.

I took a step. "Hi Cutie! My name is Kylie. Wanna tell me yours?" I bent down to him.

"Frankie." He smiled. I laighed a little and messed with his hair. "Well hey there Frankie." He giggled which caused to also.

"Frankie!? Frankie! Where the heck are you little-"

A very attractive guy came downstairs. He had straightened hair and Dark brown eyes. He just kinda stared at me.

I stood up straight, and smiled. "Hi. I'm Kylie." I said walking up to him to shake his hand. He shook his head a minute. "Uh..Um J-Joe. I'm Joe." He grabbed my hand and shook it nervously. It caused me to laugh.
"You are very cute Joe." I said smiling. He tried to hide his blush by smiling and going to get Frankie.

"Come see me room Kylie!" Frankie yelled grabbing my hand as Joe the seven year-old.
"Sure" I followed them upstairs. We got to the top and I saw Nick talking to some guy with curly hair similiar to his.

"Nick Kylie is pretty!" He tugged on his brothers jeans.

I laughed and introduced myslef to the other brother, I'm guessing."Kylie." I said shaking his hand.
"I'm Kevin. So your the new girl of Nick's. Took good control on the phone" We both laughed.

"So when are we leaving."

"Right now actually."

I nodded my head and took the hand Frankie offered me downstairs.
He led me into the kitchen and to the closet to grab a small cooler.

"Wanna help me get some food?" He asked me with a grin.

"Sure Frankie." I said and opened the fridge. "So where's your mommy and daddy Frankie?"

"They are on vacation. Kevin said he would watch all of us while they were gone."

"Oh thats nice." I said, getting some rasberries and other things out of the fridge for Frankie to put in.

"Were are your parents Kylie?" He asked. I looked down a moment, then walked over to the small boy.

"Frankie. Do you know about heaven?" He nodded so I continued."My parents are up in heaven Frankie. They were killed when I was little. I live with my sister Renee." He nodded and I smiled, ruffling his hair. We finished up and went into the living room.

"Ready?" Kevin asked us.

"Yep" Me and Frankie replied.

***

I found out in the Expedition, that Joe was my kinda guy. The silly one out of the bunch. Nick sat in the front with Kevin and they were talking lowly. So me Frankie and Joe sat in the back row singing to any song. 'I kissed a Girl came on and me and Joe yelled simeutaniously(sp?)"Turn it up!"


Us girls we are so magical
Soft skin, red lips, so kissable
Hard to resist so touchable
Too good to deny it
Ain't no big deal, it's innocent

I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong
It felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it

On the last part Joe kissed my cheek and I put my hand over my mouth, faking being shocked. We both started laughing hysterically.

"Okay we're here!" Kevin said turning of the radio. We unbuckled and jumped out off the car. There was little shops around the pier and I had brought money.

"I wanna check those out." I told Nick and Joe as Kevin offered to go take Frankie to get a Ice cream cone.

"Okay" They agreed. Nick managed to put his arm on the small of my back. I turned to him and smiled. I have to buy in. It was still warm out and I was enjoying the laughter of the kids, splashing of the water. I decided to get a swimsuit.

We walked into a small little board shop. I lookedaround and saw one that fit my liking, also with some jean shorts top put over. Good I shaved for tonight.

After I payed I went into the dressing room and changed. I didn't bother putting my shirt back on. As I walked out I carried my heels and looked around for the boys. They were getting something to swim in too.
"Whoa!" I heard someone yell. I quickly turned around, seeing Nick. Yeah.. he was checkin' me out. What a suprise? But I tried to resist from doing the same to him. He had on some black and blue swim trunks without a shirt.

I went over and jumped on him. Just to mess with his head!
I laughed and jumped off. "Kinky on the first date are we?" He asked with a smirk.

With a roll of my eyes I walked out of the store. Joe was sitting on a bench playing with his phone, also shirtless.

"Oh what a HOTTIE!" I yelled sitting next to him and touching his hair.

He looked at me and smiled.
"And I'm the hottie?" We both laughed and got up, Nick putting his arm around me once again.

Sitting down the towels Joe bought, I put our things onto itand slipped my Sandals off. Before I could sit down I felt arms wrap around my waist and throw me over a shoulder. "Ahhh! Put me down!"

I spoke too soon. I felt myself drop into the cold water.

Surfacing I looked up to see Nick.

"Your Dead Jonas!" I screamed and got up and jumped on him, causing us to fall over. Isplashed him repeatedly until he flipped me over so he was on top of me now. I looked at him with a fake mad face.

"Aw Im so sorry Kylie. Mad? Let me make it better." With that he placed his lips onto mine. I kissed back planning to escape. Within a moment I pushed him off of me and ran away laughing. I went to sit with Joe on the towels.

"AW your all wet!" He said as I shook my hair on him. I laughed and hugged him. Pretty weird since we just met, but Joe was a cool guy from what he was showing.

"That was a cold move Kylie" Nick said as he sat down. I smiled widely.

"Hey no kissing on the first date!" I told him.

"Whatever," He muttered. I started eating some rasberries we brought.

"Mad?" I asked Nick laughing. He ignored me.

"Aw I'm sorry Nicholas. Want me to make it better?" I said with a caring expression. That made him brighten a little, he nodded his head.
leaned over and told him to close his eyes. I grabbed a rasberry and smooshed it to his lips.

"Better?" I laughed as he opened his eyes.

"Not funny." He said wiping it off.

"Lets go find Frankie!" I said getting up. "Nick you wanna go?"
Agian he ignored me. I shrugged and grabbed Joe's hand.

"How bout you Ole buddy Ole pal?" I smiled. He laughed and we started walking, swinging our hands back and forth.

We found him and Kevin watching the fireworks which started as me and Joe walked up.
"Kylie!" Frankie yelled seeing me. "Aren't they cool?" He said excitedly. I giggled and nodded my head. We sat on the ground, him in my lap, as we watched.

"Nick had another girlfriend like you. I liked her alot too." He told me, looking at the lights going off in the sky.

"Oh really bud? What was her name?" I asked.

"Katheryn. She was my friend like you are now. But she stopped coming over. Nick had a new girlfriend I didn't like. I called her stinky Julie.
I remebered the conversation with Katheryn right then. It reminded me of my promise.

"Thats not very good."

"Yeah, but I'm glad your here Kylie" He said sleepily. I smiled and kissed the top of his head. Nick really messed her up...

|Nick's P.O.V|


Carter was right. Kylie is different. Usually if pulled that with any other girl, they would've given it all right there. I've never had a challenge. It kinda frustrated me. But I had things on the line with this one. If I got her I would be a legend of a sort. First to have Kylie Brooks. Sounded like my kinda challenge.
She looks worth the chase too.

|Kylie's P.O.V.|

The fireworks ended and Frankie fell asleep in my arms. Kevin told Joe to get Nick so we could go home. I followed him to the car, carrying Frankie. Sitting him in the last row, sat next to him so I could rest his head in my lap. It was only me and Renee so I never had smaller siblings to care for. I wish I had. Nick and Joe got into the car as I was brushing through Frankie's hair with my fingers.

"He likes you way more than Nick! And he hasn't even known you a whole day!" Joe said. I laughed softly as Nick pushed Joe.

Joe had brought my stuff into the car so I looked through my bag to grab my I-phone.

"OOh! I got one of those!" Joe yelled. I put my finger over my lips to shush him. He nodded.

2 MISSED CALL- ReNEE

It was 12:00 right now. "Oh I forgot to call my sister!" I loudly whispered.

"Its late Kylie. Ask her if you can stay with us."

"Kevin are you sure?"

"Of course!" I told me.
I nodded and dialed Renee's number.

"Where the hell are you?!" She answered.

"Renee I'm SO sorry! I lost track of time. I was out on a date..well kind of." I shrugged. "Well you gotta tell me these things Kyle!"

"I promise I won't do this anymore. But they said I can stay the night. It's late Renee can I?" I begged her.

"Sure. Call me tomorrow Kay?"

"Got it Babe! Bye" I hung up. "Kevin? can we stop at Wal-Mart real quick? Im gonna need clothes."