Status: Finished! read sequel.

I'm Something Like A Player

Sleepover.

Stocked on bunches of junk food and sodas to fill a herd of heifers and a ton of great movies of all sorts, we were ready for a great night. Too bad my little guy was sleep. He grew on me like that.

I had jumped into the shower and washed up nicely, using the mango wash I got when we went to Wal-Mart. I washed my hair, rinsed and stepped out. For pajamas I bought a simple pair of light blue boxers and a white tank top.

As for my hair I brushed it out and put it into a messy bun. Gathering my old clothes and putting them into a bag I walked out of the bathroom. I all my things into the room I was using for the night.

Walking into the loft which was upstairs where we were. "Finally!" Joe yelled as I walked in. I laughed and sat next to Nick to see what he would do. I couldn't have him mad at me. I snuggled up to him and opened my mouth to blow hot air on his shirt. He brought his arm around me. "What are you doing?" He asked, referrring to my breathing onto his shirt purposely.

I just laughed. "Trying to see what your reaction would be. You were being a Pissy pants earlier."

"Yeah Whatever" He said pulling me a little closer. "Don't get too close to come back from the temptation. Its dangerous stuff, it is." I warned. He laughed and put his arm on my waist, bringing his mouth close to my ear.

"I like to live it dangerous, baby" He whispered,tickling my neck which caused me to shiver. He looked back to my face. "Ticklish are we?" He smirked.

"Pssh. Dude your crazy. Ticklish? So not Ticklish. Haha Ridiculous" I tried to convince. Truth is, I'm terribly ticklish, with every part of me.

"I dunno Nick. I think you should test that theory" Joe said and winked at me. I sent a glare.

"Why do you need to test what I say? You should just believe me! I'm hurt you'd think I'd lie." They all gave me a look. And before I knew it, Nick was on top of me, tickling me like crazy.

"AHH!" I yelled, trying to stop laughing. "Sta-sta-stop!Pl-Pleaa-please!"I tried to speak. He kept going till I could barely breathe. I was laying on the ground, taking heavy intakes of air, my abs in serious pain. "Not ticklish,eh?" Nick smirked again.

I gave him the finger. He stood in front of me. Perfect aim. I lifter my foot in the air, getting him smack dab in the middle. He doubled over in pain.
"Uhh" He groaned.

"Ohh. That hurt?" I asked looking innocent. Joe and Kevin were rolling with laughter. Nick was curled into a ball, eyes shut tightly. I decided to have mercy. I placed his head into my lap and rubbed his side. Slowly loosing the painful sensation, he cuddled into my lap, rubbing his face on my chest. Ugh. Typical Guy. I picked his face up in both my hands.

"Feel better?" I asked with a knowing look. Again with that adorable smirk.

"Much."

"Okay guys. Which one?" Joe asked in front of the stacks of movies. We practicaly raided Blockbuster. Each of us chose about twenty movies we wanted to watch.

"Cry Baby!" I said excitedly.

"Never heard of it." All the boys said.

"Aw come on! Johnny Depp was SO hot in that one. Very young. Here" I fished the dvd out of the heap and pushed it in. "We're gonna watch it."

"What kind?" Joe asked. I told him romance and Nick groaned. "I can see romance is most definitely notexistant in your love life"I muttered, turning off the lights.

"I heard that." He said. I went to the hall closet where Joe told me the blankets were, grabbing lots. "I call the blue one!"

Joe got the Spongebob and Kevin got the one with Power Rangers. Nick just oh so openly decided he would sharemyblanket. We were laying on the couch I was in front of him because I didn't want to get the daylights smooshed outta me. It got to my favorite part of the movie. When Alison sings outside of the jail.

"Joe...you know you remind me of Johnny Depp. Good thing too, he's hot." I informed. Joe laughed. Nick snaked his hand around my waist, it resting on my stomach. I rolled my eyes and finished watching the movie. Kevin was sleep. And in the middle of the third one, Curious George, Joe did also. Then I felt Nick's lips laying kisses on my neck I wiggled, curse me being so ticklish.

"No funny business Jonas." I scolded playfully. He started to blow on my neck and I got up and went over to the pullout Joe was on. "Leaving me for my brother?" He asked, faking shocked. I smiled into the darkness.

"You got it." I said lying down next Joe. I had brang my cover with me so I snuggled into it. I then felt Nick also climb into the bed.

"I didn't have a cover" he whispered getting into mine. Whatever. I was sleepy so I just drifted off.