Status: Finished! read sequel.

I'm Something Like A Player

Secrets&Fat Dogs

What a nice way to wake up. Nick's hand was in my shirt, lying on my chest. Well he isn't the only one getting a grab. And HERE.WE.GO!

Nick's eyes were open in an instant. His body jumped from the sudden pain in his lower area.

"What the hell is up with you and my nuts!" He yelled. I laughed hysterically.

"Hey you had your and on my boob! I figured if you got a touch then I could too!" And erupted in more laughter.

"Gawd!" He screamed again. That woke Joe up, since Kevin seemed to have left the room already.

"Ugh! Shut up Nick! Screaming like a freaking girl!" He yelled, muffled by covers.

"Yeah Nick shut up!" I yelled and went to go clean myself up.

***

After a while Frankie woke up.

"Kylie?" He said rubbing his eyes, coming down the stairs. Me, Nick, and Joe were downstairs watching t.v. It's weird how I kinda just fit with them. I usually was kinda shy when I met other's family or spent the night.

"Yeah buddy?" I asked turning to see him.

"Can you make me breakfast? My mommy makes big breakfasts on the weekends. Kathy used to do it for me when my mommy couldn't, too." He said. I saw Nick's eyes go big. But I decided to play it cool.

"That was nice of Kathy wasn't it? Well sure I'll make you something. Follow me." I said getting off the couch and bringing him into the kitchen.

"Frankie? Wanna know a secret?" I asked him quietly. He nodded his head excited.

"Well I know Kathy. I met her before."

"You did?!" He asked me wide eyed. I nodded my head with a smile.

"You can't tell Nick though Frankie. This is our secret. If you don't tell him I will bring Kathy to you. Deal?" I said, sticking my hand out for him to shake.

He grabbed it with no hesitation."Thanks Kylie!" I giggled and proceeded to fix breakfast. But of course to make breakfast I need my music. I walked into the room where Nick and Joe were.

"Hey. You guys got a i-home?" I asked. Nick nodded and went and grabbed it out of the hall closet. I nodded a thank-you and went back into the kitchen.



Of course I put on Metro Station.
Tonight we'll touch
And they won't know
I know you're dying
To take off your clothes
Just trust in me
I'll never run away
You kiss my lips
And you taste my pain
And while I'm pushing and I'm moving
Somehow you manage to say...
Whoa-e, whoa-e, oh-oh
Oh-we, oh-we, oh-oh
Whoa-e, whoa-e, oh-oh
I wish we were older
Whoa-e, oh-we, oh-oh
Oh-we, oh-we, oh-oh
Whoa-e, whoa-e, oh-oh
I wish we were older

I sang dancing around , mixing a bowl of pancake mix.
"Who says we have to be older?" I heard a cocky voice. I jumped at the sudden interruption.

"Get outta here,Jonas! You have no business sneaking up on me!" I was a little embaressed. He smirked and I continued as I was before he came.

"Whoa Kylie! It smells good in here!" Joe said as I announced the food was ready. I had turned the music down a little, playing Donnie J. He was also a really hot one.

I made Frankie a plate, I had made him special chocolate chip pancakes and decorated it with whip cream happy face.
"Hey! How come he has chocolate chips in his?!" Joe pouted.

"Well because he is Frankie of course! He is my newest bestest buddy!" I gave Frankie a kiss on the cheek, causing him to blush and stick his tongue at Joe.
We ate our breakfast without talking. All the boys were stuffing their faces, so the only sounds were Donnie J's voice and the scraping of plates and smacking of lips.

"Kylie my tummy hurts" Frankie whined. I put my plate into the sinking, after rinsing it and let him from the table.

"Well maybe because you were stuffing your face with fistfuls of bacon, Hun" I sat him on the couch and went into the bathroom for some Tums.

"Take this and lay here. I'll be right back." He nodded and I walked back into the kitchen.

"UhhhNNhhh" All three boys groaned. I looked and saw the table cleaned of everything I made. Bacon, eggs, sausage, toast, biscuits, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, strawberry lemonade!

"Oh my gosh you fat dogs." I said taking their plates and placing them into the sink.

"Kylie..ugh...help" Joe pleaded. I groaned and helped him into the living room where Frankie was. As I walked back into the kitchen I couldn't help but wonder how their mom managed.