Status: Finished! read sequel.

I'm Something Like A Player

Key To My Heart

I looked at myself in the mirror once again. He told me to dress [url=http://www.polyvore.com/fitz/set?id=6605538 [/url]casual. But nice. Whatever he was tryna get at. I was sort of relieved that he wanted it casual. It meant I wouldn't be dressed up in a nice restuarant with him, people thinking we were a couple. That was the last thing I wanted.

I had left my hair down and wavy, putting on a skinny silver headband on for good measure. As I added the last touches on my make up and put on my Lil Wayne Cd (Tha Carter 3! Whoa baybah!) and headed down the stairs. Renee was staying home tonight, of course having her boyfriend, Jaden, over. She was cleaning the kitchen singing along with me, wearing boy shorts and a hot pink sports bra, our usual stay at home attire. I would be wearing my version of her apparel, BUT I have a date(blah!).


Tony told us this world was ours
And the Bible told us every girl was sour
Don't play in her garden and don't smell her flower
Call me Mr. Carter or Mr. Lawn Mower
Boy I got so many bitches like I'm Mike Lowry
Even Gwen Stefani see she couldn't doubt me
Muthafuka I say life ain't shit without me
Chrome lips pokin out the coupe like it's poutin
I do what I do and u do what u can do about it
Bitch I can turn a crack rock into a mountain
Dare me


We sang as I helped her do the dishes.

"Don't you look quite sexy?" She said to me with a smirk. I laughed.

"Yeah. Unlike you I can pull it off WITH my clothes on." She faked a gasp and splashed me with the water. I giggled and splashed back and ran. I had to keep decent unlike her.

Just as she came into the living room to splatter me with bubbles the dorrbell rang. She looked at me and we exhanged smirks. I walked over to the door with her standing there with a smile.
"Hey there" I greeted him with a smile. He looked pretty cute with his red and black.

He looked me over and smiled. "Hey" He said, very sexily if I might add. I remembered Renee then. I grabbed his hand. "Meet my sister" I brang him into the house. His eyes were burning holes into her body.

"Hey there! I'm Renee. Nick right?" She said as she extended a hand. With a slight shake of his head, he managed to stutter his introduction. "Y-yeah. Nice to -m-meet you."

Renee slipped me a wink and I tried to hold back furious laughter.

"Well we should be going" I said, grabbing my shades.

"Oh yeah! Have fun, wherever your going" Renee said walking back into the kitchen.

"Hey Kyle!? Where's your purse?'" She said sticking her head back out.

"You know those things aren't my favorite. I got my phone in my pocket and my money in the safe zone" I said as I patted my chest where I stashed my cash. Nick's eyes followed my hand to my breasts.

"You know I thought we were supposed to make eye contact with people instead of their breasts." I said with a smirk. He yanked his head up, clearly a little nervous. Me and Renee laughed.

"See you guys later!" She yelled as we left out the door.

"Does your sister always greet people like that?" He asked me while getting into the car, referring to her underwear appearance. I laughed.

"Its our basic home body attire. Were the only ones there so its whatever."
He just nodded his head, smirking.

“Ohhh riding dangerous in a Porsche, eh?” I said eyeing the candy red sports car

"Yeah I guess so. I don't care though. I think its neccessary to bend the rules when taking out a beautiful girl dont ya think?"

I rolled my eyes and leaned back, putting my feet onto the dashboard.
"SO. Where are you taking me tonight, Mister?" I asked closing my eyes, letting the

Sounds of Switchfoot fill my mind.

"You'll see when we get there,Missy" He mocked.
I sighed and just rested the rest of the way

&Player

Okay I have no idea how, but Nick hit home by taking me to the fair. I felt like a kid in Toys R Us. I quickly got out of the car and ran into the admission line.

"Anxious are we?" Nick said as he got into line with me.

"I love the fair!" I squealed, not caring how childish I sounded. I'm glad I brought lots of money.

We paid admission and got our cards filled with credits so we could ride rides and such.

"I hate these things" I said flicking the card."Its so...un..fair-ish." I said with disgust. I liked tickets and wristbands. They fit the whole atmosphere. Nick looked at me, probably because of my word choice.

"You know what I mean" I said annoyed, as we approached the stands where you win the stuffed animals and such.

"That is such a cute bear" I awed as I looked up at a Big pink and white teddy bear, holding a heart, reading 'I love you'.

"Your wish is my command" Nick said, paying the guy to throw the baseball at the bottles.

Pulling his arm back, he released the ball, hitting directly into the center of the bottle triangle. I smiled real big as the guy handed the bear down.

"Ah! Nick you really shouldn't have!" I yelled as he gave me the bear.

"Ahh It was nothing" He said with a smile. I looked at him.

What the hell? I leaned over and kissed him quickly. I pulled back and he looked suprised.

"Lets go on the Revolver!" I said pointing to the ride, spinning people in a inner circle, while singing back and forth.

After riding that one we rode lots of others, wanting to get the rides out of our way.

"I wanna shop now" I said as we exited a roller coaster.

"Its whatever you want. Plus, I think I could go for a new tee shirt or two" He smiled. This whole time he didn't seem like the Nick Jonas I thought he was. I was actually really enjoying this with him.

" First. We get out face painted!" I said. Laughing he agreed.

Yes we got matching face paintings! I felt like such a kid here.
"Rawr!" I clawed at Nick laughing. He roared back, causing people to look at us weird as we laughed hysterically.

I didn't buy alot. Some Band tees and perfumes. Nick laughed at the body oils I bought from the Bob Marley stand.
"Sex On The Beach, Butt Naked? Sounds delicious?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Just smell it, Ugly!" I said putting it to his nose.

"Wow. I wonder how it tastes!" He said with big eyes.

"Okay...that was sort of a Joe moment" I laughed.

"Yeah whatever. But hey, the night's twinding down. What ride do you wanna go on before we leave?"

"Ohh the Ferris wheel!"

We headed over to the ferris, getting seated quickly. I hadn't thought to bring a jacket in the month of October. I shivered a little and snuggled into Nick. I hadn't a problem with this, seeing how he did treat me to a nice night.

"Here" He said wrapping his arms around me as we were nearing the top.

"Such a nice night" I murmered, staring dreamily at the twinkling sky.

"Yeah...beautiful."

I turned to see Nick looking at me. "Ever been kissed on the top of a ferris wheel?" He asked smiling at me.

"No Mr.Jonas. I don't think I have."

He lowered his head just as we approached the top, pressing his lips to mine. I kissed back feeling exhilarated. I lost thought of who he was and embraced the feeling of his lips atop mine.

"Okay kids, ride's up. Go find a corner for that stuff" The ride guy told us, interrupting our moment. I looked at Nick. He grabbed my hand and lead to me towards the parking lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
cute, cute?.
hahaha.
feel free to tell me how you liked this story after you finish.
=)
-Treasure.<3