Status: Finished

A Thousand ***'s; I Love You

Chapter 18 - Bath Time!

Since that night we had been living at a hotel in Newark. It was a nice hotel and all, but Gerard and I wanted to have some of the stability and connections that came with having a house.

Brian had made us talk to a lawyer. He said that we could sue, because they were kicking us out because of our sexuality. We had decided as a band and a couple not too. It would bring too much unwanted attention to the band, and be very time consuming.

We had been living in the hotel for almost two months. We had looked at many houses, but couldn’t find one that we both agreed on. Gerard wanted a small two bedroom, and I wanted a larger house. I had my reasons for wanting a bigger house but hadn’t told him yet. I wanted to make sure we were serious before I brought up something so, well serious.

I was lying on the couch channel surfing when there was a knock at the door. Gerard was doing something in the bathroom, so I got up to answer it. It was room service with a bottle of champagne, and one glass. There was also a bowl of strawberries. I tipped the man and locked the door.

I carried the tray to the bathroom door and knocked. There was no answer so I walked in.

"Gerard? Did you order-." I cut myself off when I looked up and saw the room.

It was beautiful. The only light was from the candles that surrounded the room. There was rose petals scattered on the floor leading to the bathtub. The best part was in the bathtub. Gerard sat inside smiling his trademark smile, surrounded in bubbles.

"You gonna stand there all night or join me?" He asked swirling the bubbles around.

Silently I handed him the tray and stripped out of my clothes. He poured the champagne into the glass. As I slid into the tub between his legs he handed me the glass. I took a sip and swallowed, enjoying the bitter taste as it bubbled down my throat. His hand reached around to my mouth, and I opened allowing a strawberry to be placed on my tongue. I sighed as the sweet juices of the berry combined with the bitter alcohol in the champagne.

I leaned against his chest, tilting my head up so I could look into his eyes. "What’s all this for?"

He smiled. "For being the best thing that ever happened to me."

We sat in silence enjoying each other’s presence. My eyes were closed when I felt his hand sneak down to my half-hard cock. At first I thought he was just teasing until I felt him slip something around my arousal. I looked down and almost moaned. It was a fucking cock ring.

"Promise you won’t touch yourself, and I’ll turn it on." He whispered with a husky voice.

I nodded my head and moaned when he pressed the small button on the top of the device. I let out a moan as the vibrations immediately made me hard as a rock. It felt so amazing. I knew we were gonna have to speed things up if he didn’t want me to come without even being touched.

"Tell me how it feels." Gerard said biting my shoulder hard enough to make marks.

I took a deep shuddering breath and spoke. "It feels amazing Gerard. Like I could come without even you touching me, but it would be so much better if you were inside me slamming my prostate and making me scream your name."

My plan worked and he slipped the ring off from around my cock. I flipped myself around so I was straddling his thighs. I attacked his neck with abandon. He grabbed my hips, and I was sure there would be marks in the morning.

"Can I ride you?" I asked nipping his ear.

"Do you have to ask?" He said sarcasm bleeding through his lust filled tone.

I smirked and sunk myself on to his hard dick. I moaned when I was completely filled with him. I lifted myself almost all the way off of him then sunk down again quickly. It felt amazing to have him inside me as well as the still warm water that flowed in along with his shaft. I changed the angel just a bit and moaned when I found my spot.

I looked into his eyes and could tell that he needed his release fast. I began to quicken my pace. Gerard grabbed my hips again and began adding to my pleasure by thrusting himself up and into me. I could hear the water lapping against the porcelain sides of the tub and spilling over, but I only had eyes for Gerard. I could tell we were both close and I let out a warning moan.

"Just come baby, lose control." He said squeezing my hips, and drawing blood.

A moan was ripped from my throat as he came inside me and I came into the water. Most off the bubbles were gone and I could see our seed swirling together along with the water.

I straightened my legs and lay against his chest. He went to pull out of me but I stopped him with a hand on his chest.

"Don’t, just stay please." He nodded with a smile.

We stayed that way. He was rubbing my back and I was kissing his chest. Every once in a while my tongue made its way out of my mouth to lick one of his nipples. I loved the moments like this. When we were just Frank and Gerard; lovers. Not world famous rock stars.

"Baby, I was thinking about all the time we had off." He said.

I nodded to say I was listening.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to Japan with me for a couple weeks?" He asked sounding a bit nervous.

I looked up into his eyes and smiled.

I kissed his lips. "Babe of course I want to go with you! When do we leave?"

Gerard smiled at my eagerness. "As soon as next weekend if you want."

I nodded signaling that it sounded like a plan to me. Slowly I got off of Gerard and stood helping him up. We looked over the edge of the tub and sighed. There was water everywhere.

"I’m exhausted let’s sleep and worry about this later. Gerard said helping me out of the tub and leading us out towards our bed. He pealed back the bed spread and we crawled in. I wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Gerard."

With that the room went dark and we fell into sleep letting each other’s shallow breathing lull us to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know Finally! I am so sorry about not updating forever. I really have no excuse. This is my present to you guys, for being so patient and sticking with me. I wanna thank My.Famous.Last.Words and My_Famous_Last_Words for all the help they have given me. I really want to reach at least 200 comments before my next update so please if you read comment! All my love and have a wonderful holiday.

<3 Erika