Status: Finished

A Thousand ***'s; I Love You

Chapter 2 - You'll go blind!

FRANKS POV

I was laying in my bunk thinking of the way Gerards face looked earlier tonight when he came. It could only be described as beautiful. The way he bit his lip to the point that he bled. I always wished he would let go of his lip and scream my name. But only lovers screamed each others names, and we were only fuck-buddys. He wouldn't even kiss me unless it was to stop my from moaning like a little whore - but at least I was his whore.- he said kissing only complicated things. I had often thought of telling him I didn't want to play this game with him any more. but I was still a red blooded man plus I was selfish. I couldn't imagein him not being inside me or visa-versa.

In short my own selfishnes was slowly killing me. Sometimes I swear I could see something resemblying love in his eyes when he looked at me. But once he noticed I was looking he would put his 'mask' back up. When this happened it was like he was ripping out my heart and holding it above me sqeezing it untill all the blood dripped from it's four chambers.

My mind went back to the way he looked earlier. He was so fucking hot. Sweaty from the show and his chest heaving from the heavy breathing he was doing. The way his hair stuck to his forehead and cheeks. The way his lips turned pink and so did his cheeks. The sexy way he growled in my ear when he was turned on.

Slowly my hand snuck to the wasteband of my boxers.

The fact was I was hopelesly in love with someone who only liked me for my dick.

I teased my head with my thumb nail teasing myself. I grabed myself at the base and slowly brought my hand to the head. I couldn't take this so slow so I started pumping myself vigouisly. I imageined it was his hand or maybe even his hot little mouth. I hardened even more and knew I was going to come. I knew I had to be quiet there was four guys sleeping just feet away.

I flinched at the sound of a cough.

I whiped my hand out of my boxers -like a teenager caught by his mother- before I could come. I looked into the eyes of the man that I loved with every beat of my heart.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you you'd go blind if you did that?" He asked with a smirk.

Make that three.......
♠ ♠ ♠
Boysex next chapter but only if I get 5 comment (That is reasonable considering I have 11 subscribers) Everyone needs to comment our else I will go on hiatus (and we all know what that really means)

All my love!