Status: Finished

A Thousand ***'s; I Love You

Chapter 3 - Domination

"Did you miss me Frankie?" Gerard asked with a sadistic smirk.

I could only nod. Slowly he crawled on top of me laying against my body. His hard on against mine was creating a wonderful pressure in the pit of my stomach. He must have been watching me a while for him to be so worked up. He rocked against me placing a hand over my mouth anticipating my moan.

"Tell me how you want me," he said raising a seductive eyebrow.

I knew Gerard had a slight kink for being dominated.

"On your back," I said quietly but with authority.

He did so without question. I climbed out of my bunk and into the living area. I grabed his shoes and mine, and crawled back into bed. Seeing me with shoes Gerard gave me a questioning look but said nothing. Quickly I took the laces out of all four shoes.

"Put your wrist's on the guard rails and do the same with your ankle's," I said harsher than I meant it to be.

He did so with a smirk when he realized what I was doing. I tied his wrist's and ankle's to the rails. I crawled between his legs undoing the fly of his boxers. Slowly I pulled him out. He was fully erect so I blew lightly against his slit. He thrusted upwards. I grabbed his hips and stilled him.

"Don't fucking move!" I said with a glare.

Once I knew that wasn't going to happen again I took him into my mouth, just enough to swirl my tongue around his head. Without warning I deep throated him. A moaned was ripped from his throat out of surprise and pleasure. Quickly I pulled off of him and placed my lips against his roughly.

"Not a fucking sound or I'll stop!" I said against them.

I took his pants all the way to his ankles.

"Will you be alright if I take you dry?" I asked, no matter how much he wanted me to dominate I wanted to give him a little warning.

He nodded, "just go fast."

I guided myself to his tight little entrance, and pushed roughly in. He didn't make a sound but I felt him flinch. I knew I was probably tearing him up inside. He hadn't taken in a long time. I thrust into him a few times and he began to moan. I know I said I would stop but I was to far gone.

God I wished he would moan my name, but that was a thing that lovers did. I grabbed his cock and started pumping in time with my thrusts. With one last thrust he came pulling me over the edge with him. I pulled out and noticed a little bit of blood but nothing to bad. I untied him and he pulled his pants on. He swung his leg over the side of the bunk going to leave.

"Gerard?" I asked

"Yes?" he said without turning around

"You okay?"

He turned around and looked into my eyes.

"Okay? That was the best fuck of my life!"

He smirked and walked away. I frowned as I fell back on my pillow, that was all I was ever gonna be to Gerard; a fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
There ya go. That was my first Boy-sex so tell me how it was. I don't mind if you get mean either. I want seven more comments before I Post more. I am about 4 chapters ahead of you guy cause I had an In-School suspension so I wrote a lot.