Status: Finished

A Thousand ***'s; I Love You

Chapter 23 - Wrapped in Bliss

Dinner was amazing. We had some Japanese egg rolls and a vegetable stir fry. Most of the stuff we both liked but occasionally Gerard would make that adorable face when he didn’t like something, the one I dubbed ’Gerard’s hamster face’.

Right now though thoughts of dinner where placed on the back burner. Gerard had me lain on the bed and he was literally worshiping every part of my body he could get his hands on. I say his hands because he still hadn’t removed any of our clothes.

I had been hard since about the second we walked back into our room Gerard had been all over me from the second the door clicked shut, but not in a ‘fuck me now’ kind of way. More like a sensual ‘I wanna hold and caress you until we both can’t stand it one more second’ kind of way.

as cheesy as it sounds sex with Gerard was amazing, but slow love making with him was even better. I didn’t really like the term ‘love making’ because it seemed so 1920’s but that was the only word to describe the things that Gerard and I would be doing tonight.

“Babe,” I pulled back and moaned, “As much as I’m loving this, can we at least loose the clothes, I would really like to come with at least a little stimulation from your hand.”

Sometimes it still amazed me that he could make me come with just a look and a few whispered words. He nodded with a smile and rid us both of our shirts while I worked on our pants.

Once we were both in just boxers he rolled back on top of me. He started kissing and nipping at my neck, not enough to leave a mark, but just enough to make me groan in pleasure.

“I’m gonna make you come more tonight then you have in your entire life.”

I moaned at his words, I could only imagine the things he could, and would do to me. He trailed his tongue from my neck, down my jaw, and made his way to my nipples. It seemed like he had taken hours to lick and suck my erect nipples, occasionally nipping at them.

His hands had made their way to my hips and were slowly crawling across my waist to my throbbing hard flesh. As soon as his fingers brushed against my cock head I was squirming and moaning. Gerard just smirked.

“Fuck Gerard,” I gasped out, “You can still go slowly I just need you inside NOW!” The volume of my voice raised as he finally fully stroked my erection.

Gerard looked torn between keeping up with his teasing, and actually entering me. His mind was made up with a pleading look on my part.

“Fuck,” he muttered pulling both our boxers off.

Gerard kneeled between my legs and brought my own around his waist. I locked my ankles tightly around him.

He lined himself up carefully, “You ready?”

I could only nod already feeling his head slide inside me. He went achingly slow but it still felt so fucking amazing. It took him a full minute to be completely inside me. I rolled my hips as soon as he was all the way in.

The only sounds that perforated the silence were our mutual moans of ecstasy. Despite him stating that he wanted to go slow he began to speed up a bit. He started tweaking my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. It felt amazing but I began moaning for a different reason.

“Fuck right there!” I moved my legs so they were wrapped around his neck.

I was already so sensitive from the teasing, “Fuck close!”

He kept the same pace drilling into my prostate every time. I began meeting his thrusts with vigor. The look of pure pleasure on his face did it for me. I began clenching around him keeping him inside me as long as I could.

I vaguely felt his fingers on me as I came hard. My legs fell to the bed exhausted and he continued pumping in and out of me until he met his fantastic end. I felt his hot seed filling me and groaned again.

He laid next to me, panting as was I. We lay wrapped in each other’s bliss just enjoying the afterglow of our sex.

Once our breath was caught he turned to me and smirked, “Round two?”
♠ ♠ ♠
There ya go! I haven't wtitten sex in a long ass time. Please tell me what you think!

Also I was just wonder but over the past couple chapter I have lost a ton of reader, is there anything you guys don't like or think I could make different? If so please let me know.

Don't forget to hit the comment button on your way out ( :