Status: Finished

A Thousand ***'s; I Love You

Chapter 4 - Wake Up Call

I was the first to wake the next morning. We didn't have a show for the next two day's and were headed to Texas. I always hated free time on the bus, it was so small and although I had tons of things I could have been doing I almost never got anything done. Plus the sexual tension radiating off of Gerard and myself was almost unbearable. I couldn't understand why the rest of the guys didn't see it right off.

I lay on the couch, closing my eyes. I was trying to block everything from my mind, meditation in a way. Try as I might I couldn't get his face out of my head. Slowly I dozed. It couldn't have been more than five minutes when I felt something brush against my thighs, I brushed it off still half asleep. Seconds later my balls were being kneeded like hard boiled eggs in a tube sock. My eyes snapped open and I was looking into Gerard's.

How had he straddled me without myself noticing? He rubbed his hand against my morning erection through my pants. I hated when we did stuff out in the open like this. There wasn't a door to lock or anything. I still couldn't bring myself to tell him no. He smirked as he pulled my zipper down and undid the fly on my Homer Simpson boxers. He pulled my throbbing cock out and stroked it base to tip a few times.

Then he stoped and looked at my face like he was trying to memorize every line. I thrust into his hand. He smiled and brought his lips to my head (not the one with a brain in it). I could feel the back of his throat as he took me all the way in his mouth, his tongue ran down the underside of my dick. The sensation was sending shock waves up and down my spine. His throat constricted as he tried not to gag. I thrust into his mouth fucking is face.

"Gerard I lo--," I was interupted when I heard a curtain open in the bunk room.

"SHIT!" I whispered harshly.

I pushed Gerard off me and he landed on the floor with a thud. I threw a blanket over myself. I hadn't noticed Gerard lean in close to my ear.

"To be continued..." he whispered nipping my neck.

He sat on the couch across from me, I smiled 'cause he was walking funny from the things I did to him last night. Seconds later Ray walked in.

"what was that noise?" he asked curiosly.

"Gee-tard tripped," I said with a laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know there is a lot of sex but the story will get a lot deeper soon. I want seven more comments and I will update again. I am 3 chapters ahead of you guys so comment and it will be up really fast.