You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

“Hello my dear, long time no see” he spoke again. His voice scared me.

“Hello” I said in a brave tone, when really it scared to the bone.

“Do you have any idea why you’re here?” he said as he eyed me.

“No Lord I don’t” I said, still trying to brave.

“Well I have plans for you my dear” he spoke in such a clear yet scary voice it made me feels like this was my last day on earth.

“She’s just a child” my mother’s voices encode the room. I looked over to where it was coming from and she was standing in a corner with her arms being held back by a guy in a mask.

“Silence” he yelled at mother.

“Mum!” I yelled and was about run to her when a strong hand held me back.

“If you want your mother to live, you better do as I say” he said as walked around me.

“Yes my lord” I said as looked at the dirty ground. I had a tear going down the side my face. I knew by the end of this year I would have mark on my wrist. The same mark my parents both carried.

“You will be 17 on December 8th, am I correct?” he asked as he made his way around the circle of people.

“That is correct my lord” I looked around to see if I noticed anyone. I saw my uncle, and my dad’s old best friend. My life was always surrounded my death eaters but I never thought that it would happen to me. I remember every night that dad was home he would come into my room and whisper in my ear saying that he wouldn’t let anyone take my life away from me. But I couldn’t help but think where my father was. He was alive, I saw him.

“My lord, I’m sorry to interrupt but where is my father?” I asked my voice starting to shake.

“In his grave, it wasn’t him my dear. It was me pretending to be him so you would come without a question, but as you see you still asked.” I nodded. Why did I have to be so dumb and believe that it was him look where it’s gotten me too.

“Are you close friends with Draco Malfoy?” all I could do was nod; I didn’t want him to be apart of this.

“Good, his father is in jail so now I need him to finish what he started, but I need you to help him” I looked at him in the eyes to see if they carried any emotion. I could see right through his soul. It made me feel like I was dying.

“I want you to make him love you, so that he would do anything for you. And by the end of this year I want him to ask you to marry him. I also want you to help him kill Dumbledore.” He told me. I didn’t understand why I had to do so.

“Yes my lord, but I don’t understand why?” I asked in a quite tone.

“My dear, Draco needs balance in his life, and with you by his side you will make him stronger. By listening to the one he loves and that you will be waiting for him, you can keep him strong” he told me as he put his hand my left shoulder, I stood still.

“Will Draco be on this plan?” I asked scared that if he wasn’t.

“No, he does know about killing Dumbledore, but he doesn’t know your part of it” he told me.

“So will you be following my wishes or would you like you see your mother die, the same way your father died?” he asked.

“I will follow your wishes” I told him.

“You will be getting your mark when you complete step one and that is when he falls in love with you. I’ll know when that will happen and the pain will happen right away.” He told me. Professor Snape came out of his place in the circle and nodded towards the dark lord stood beside me. The dark lord walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek.

“You would be a perfect wife for Draco, he needs a pretty girl like you” he told me and disappeared. The scene started changed right in front of me, I was in the forbidden forest with Professor Snape.

“You’re a death eater?” I said above a whisper to my Professor and protector.

“Yes, now let’s get you back in the castle” he said in a harsh tone and started walked towards the castle. I followed.

We got in and we went our different ways. I walked slowly not quit ready for bed when I banged into something, well someone.

“Bloody hell can you watch where you’re going”
“I’m sorry I wasn’t looking where I was going” Draco and I said at once. He finally looked at me and his eyes went soft but had a confused look to them.

“Emma?” he asked unsure.

“Yeah, who wants to know?” I replied back.

“Just making sure I wasn’t seeing things, what are you doing out in the halls this late?” he asked as we went to go sit by a near by bench.

“I should be asking you the same thing?” I laughed.

“Right, well I couldn’t sleep I had a dream about, well I had a dream” he told me staying off the subject of his dream.

“What are you doing?”

“Uh, I was…looking for food?” was all that I could think of, that probably made me sound like a pig.

“Food?” he said as I just notice that he was holding onto his wrist?

“Yes food, I didn’t have much to eat at dinner. Are you alright Draco?” I said as I pointed to his wrist.

“Yeah I burnt my wrist” he told me. How on earth could he burn his wrist?

“Burn your wrist; do you honestly believe I’ll believe that?” I insured him.

“I was hoping you would. Can you forget about it?” he asked me.

“No now it’s making me wonder more” I said with a smirk on my face I snatched his wrist and pulled his sleeve up. It was the mark. My eyes got wide.

“Emma, I should have told you. You can’t tell anyone, promise,” he said as he told his arms back. I leaned on his shoulder for support and he put his arm around me. It felt right.

“I promise” “he already went after you” I whispered.

“Yes, he wants me to finish what my father started. You’re father was death eater too, wasn’t he?” he asked me. All I could do was nod.

“Well I wont let him get to you I promise” he told me.

“I won’t let you promise me that” I told him as I look up from his shoulder and into his eyes.

“Why won’t you let me promise you that?” he asked.

“Because he will” I said I didn’t want to tell him that he already has. I didn’t want to die.

“Do you think he will?” he whispered as he put his head down on mine. I thought back to what the dark lord said that I had to make him love me meaning I had to pretend to love him. I didn’t think I had to pretend because I was already in love with him.

“Yes” I said in a soft tone, showing him that I wasn’t scared but on the inside I was yelling at him to kill the dark lord before he would kill my mum if I didn’t do what he wanted.

“Emma” he whispered. I looked up at him again and saw him looking at me. I smiled mentioning to go on.

“Do you believe in true love?” he asked. This shocked me.

“Yeah” I said and I got comfy in his arms.

“Do you believe that there is a soul mate out there for each person?” he asked. I wondered why he was thinking about this.

“Yeah, my parents are soul mates.” I told him. He smiled

“You miss him don’t you?” he asked if I missed my father.

“Yeah I do, today I thought I saw him but it was act-“ I stopped before I said anything further.

“Who was it?”

“Dumbledore” I said the first thought that came to mind. I smacked myself mentally. Bloody hell I can’t think straight when I’m around this boy.

“Dumbledore?” he asked in a weird tone.

“Well I was thinking about my father and well the first person I happen to see first is him so I picture his as my father” I said.

“Makes sense, did you know my father is in Azkaban?” Yes

“No how?” I asked totally lying. I wish I could have told him the truth.

“He got caught last year on one of his missions and got sent to Azkaban.” This made me frown.

“Is that why you living in the muggle world?” I asked.

“Yeah, and also because the dark lord asked us to” he told me

“Have you met the dark lord?” this question really caught me off guard.

“Uh, yeah when I was a little kid and not long ago” I told him he doesn’t know how long ago, right?

“I don’t like you seeing him” he told me.

“Hun I’m a big girl I can handle myself. Well I’m off to bed school tomorrow. Night” I started my way downs the hall when I heard Draco calling after me. I turned around and was met with his lips. They were so soft, his lips felt like they belonged there. He ended the kiss, which made me sad.

“Night Emma” he said and walked ahead of me. I stood their mumble night thought that he was actually falling in love with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy. took me all night to write it. I honestly couldnt stop typeing. but i finally did though. so tell me your thoughts about this chapter :)
please comment

comments + sybscriptions = updates

Tanya Felton