You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 13

Please read author note after reading this please :)

We both made our way to my dorm room and sat on my bed. I didn’t have any roommates so I knew no one was going to listen, unless they put their ears to the door.

We stayed quit for a little bit. I wasn’t sure where to start.

“Does it hurt?” Izy asked out of nowhere, breaking the silence.

“Not anymore, it was though” I told her.

“Can I see it, again?” she asked shyly. I nodded my head and left my sleeve I had yet to go in my PJ’s. She slowly put her finger on the snake and traced it. It looked like a tattoo that moved. It was scary. Never in my life I would ever think I’d end up a death eater.

“I’m not going to judge you,” she said looking up at me still tracing the snake.

“But why? Your to hate death eater?” I told her as my voice was breaking.

“Its because your different. You’re not like the other Slytherins Emma. And the reason I know that is because your eyes and your voice. You’re eyes because they tell a story, an story I never seen an Slytherins eyes or anyone for that matter. Your voice because its sweet, cheerful and I don’t any aother Slytherins cheerful and as happy as you. And none of them will ever be my best friend like you” Izy said. I was sure that had a tear going down face. I moved closer to her and hugged her and kept saying thank you. She truly was my bestfriend too.

We both let go and she was crying to, I gave her a odd look.

“why are you crying” I laughed.

“Because I’m scared that I’ll lose you to ‘you know who, who most not be named’”

“I’m scared too” I whispered.

“But can you please tell me how you’re an uh death eater?” she said the last party quitly.

“Of course, but you better get comfy your in for a long story ” I ohsured her “and what I tell you now you can not tell a soul” She nodded. She leaned agaisnt the headbord and got under the blankets and I did the same beside her.

“When I was little girl my dad would leave out of no where but always promise that he will come back. He did everytime but this one time he brought a man with him. That man was the dark lord. My dad told me he was nice, not to scare me and all. But no matter how many time he told me he was good I knew that he wasn’t. A year ago, my father died because of that man. I was there when it happened. Me and my family were having dinner outside when he came with all of the other death eaters. He told my father that he needed to go. But I didn’t want him to leave, I didn’t want my father to be apart of that life even though he was for half of his life. I didn’t want it for his future. The dark lord asked me my age, but I didn’t tell him because my father said that he didn’t want me to be apart of that. But the dark lord killed him because he spoke without being told to speak. then the dark lord vanished.” I stopped talking thinking back to see my father lying there. I had tear rolling down my cheek when Izy voice broke the silience.

“If he killed your father then why are you working for him?” she asked confused as she rubbed my back to help me from crying.

“Let me get to that part. We moved out of the magic world and into the muggle world. My mum was scared to go back to the magic world. And I think its because it reminds her of him. But we never talked about what happened that day. A year later not that long ago actully I convinced my mum to let me go to hogwarts since my mum didn’t do much with magic anymore.”

“But why werent you in Hogwarts before?” she asked.

“Because my mum was a teacher so she decided to be my teacher. I didn’t mind though, but when I turned 14 I kind of did. Thinking if I was ever going to get married but I let it slide.” I told her and she nodded. I went on with my story.

“last night after dinner I was walking the hallway when I saw my dad” Izy gasped, I want surprized.

“He told me to give a note to Professor Snape but not to leave his offeced till hes done reading the noted and that I had to listen to him. My father vanished and I went to give Professor Snape the note and he looked at the note surprized and told me to come to his of office later on that night. I did and we went into the forbidden forest and went to a boot. He told me to hold to it and I did and we were in a grave yard. The Dark lord was there, and my mother. She was being held back by other death eaters. The dark lord then agains for my age and I told him scared of what he might do to me and he said asked if I was friends with Malfoy and I told him I did and I had to make him love me and he needs to marry me by the end of the school year and that he has big plans for me. And if I didn’t do it, he would kill my mother.” I looked at her since I was looking at the bed sheet. She looked at me with a sad face.

“He told me not to tell Draco and well not anyone else and that I’ll know when I get my mark. When the professor and I got back to the castle we both went different way and there Draco was. He was holding his wriste he told me that he burned it but I didn’t believe him so I pulled up his sleeve and he has the death eaters marks. We talked and he kissed me good night. This morning he told me he loved me after my horrible scream and I told him I would see him after and I ran to the girls washroom and was my mark. Then you walked in. Draco loves me and that’s what the dark lord wants but I didn’t know it was going to be that soon.” I finished my story.

“Do you love Draco back?” she asked.

“Yes, I do” I told her, I wasn’t going to deniy it.

“well I guess its not that bad. But I cant believe he would kill your mother if you didn’t do it’ she said.

“well I had to choices and this one she gets to live”

“did you talk to Draco today?” she said changing the subject.

“No”

“Well you should tomorrow” she told me.

“I’ll try, do you want to stay in here tonight?” I asked her she nodded. I got up from my spot and walked over to my dresser and got us both pairs of PJ’s. we changed and went to bed after saying good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy everyone I'm sorry if there are spelling errors but after writing chapter i dont really feel like going back to look it over. But i'm sorry but i'm going to be going over the chapters and fixing and adding stuff, so you could read back.

And also this is for the people who dont understand why Draco is acting different. The reason for that is because this is a side of Draco you never seen before. The one your use to seeing is his rude self but i wanted to bring out i knew side of him that know one knew of.
So i hope this helps. If you want more questions message me please. :)

Please comment!

Comments + Subscriptions = Update!

Tanya Felton