You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I felt tapping on my arm but I shrugged it off. I heard a giggle and I looked over my shoulder. It was Izy.

“You take forever to wake up” she said and got off the bed and walked into the washroom that was attached to my room.

“I know,” I said happily. For some odd reason I was in a good mood today. I felt like I could take on the world. And if someone were to ruin my day, well lets just say that they will be in a lot of pain.

“Why are you in such a happy mood?” she asked me as she changed into her school robes in the washroom.

“I don’t know maybe it has to do about last night. Finally letting someone know about what has happened in my life,” I told her as a dressed too.

“Thanks for telling me, you didn’t have to you know,” she told me as she made her way back to the bed.

“Well I was planning on telling you sooner or later” I smiled at her and she smiled back. I was finally ready and we headed down for breakfast, but before we entered the great hall we gave each other a hug and walked in and went our tables.

I walked over to Draco was and he seemed like he didn’t even see me. Maybe he was just tired?

“Good morning Draco, boys” I nodded my head towards Crabbe and Goyel and they blushed, I sat right beside the silent Draco. I looked at the two boys they just shrugged and ate the rest of their breakfast.

“Draco?” I said as I put my hand on his arm.

“What?” he said pissed. He either was pissed because he was really tired, or because I didn’t talk to him. I was hoping it was the tired one.

“Just wanted to see if you were still alive” I said and started eating my toast.

“Well I am thanks for caring, since you didn’t care for me yesterday” he said meanly and got up from his spot and stormed out of the great hall. I looked around the great hall and saw that everyone was silent and were starting at me.

“What are you all looking at? If you had a bad day I wouldn’t stare at you like that” I yelled and also stormed out of the great hall and went to my class.

Every class Draco wouldn’t speak a word to me; he acted like I didn’t exist.
At the end of last period I grabbed him by the back and pulled him into the girls bathroom. Girls screamed and ran out since they were only playing with their hair. I rolled my eyes and closed the bathroom door and let go of him.

“You guy actually have soap in here” he said amazed by it.

“The soap, that’s not the problem. The problem is why are you acting such an ass to me?” I yelled! He turned my good day into the second worst day of my life.

“No the problem is that you need to stop sending mix signal Emma. That kiss we shared the other night was like it filled my heart like you’re the reason why I’m living is to be on the earth for you. And this isn’t something I would say to anyone. Everyone else is nothing to me.” He yelled. I think his eyes are watering up?

“I’m sorry and I know its not going to cut it, but I truly am. Its just there is so much going on. And knowing that you really love me hurts me” I cried.

“Me loving you is hurting you?” he asked confused.

“Yes, look” I left my sleeve up and showed him my mark. I knew this wasn’t the best thing to do but I had to I didn’t want to lose him.

“Your one of them too?” he said as he walked up into the wall and sat down against it. I was just standing there still holding on to my sleeve.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” he said just above a whisper.

“He told me not to” I whispered back and went to go sit beside him.

“This is why you told me not to promise you that he wouldn’t get you. He marked you that night?”

“Yes that’s why I said not to promise me it but I didn’t get marked that night.” I told him, this is the part I wish I never had to say, but I had to.

“When did you?”

“The day you I yelled in the great hall and you told everyone it was my time of the month”

“That was right after I told you I love you” I nodded.

“Uh, but why did it happen then?” not getting the point.

“Because you said the words that you meant and when you met it I would get it,” I whispered. He just sat there thinking of what was going on.

“You’re the girl,” he said. I looked at him confused.

“He said that I’ll start having feelings for some girl and that we were soul mates but I thought nothing of it because I wanted to be with you and it was you along” he smiled. I forced mine.

“I meant what I said, that I love you,” he told me.

“I know I have the mark to show it” I somewhat laugh.

“I know this is soon but I never cared for anyone as much as you, Emma will you be my girlfriend?” he said hopeful, I smiled.

“Ask me tomorrow, I can’t think right now, and I don’t want to say something that wasn’t something I meant because I wasn’t thinking right” I told him as stood up and helped him up as well.

“I will” he smiled I was about to open the door when he spoke again.

“You know Emma, you’re so much more than that?” he said.

“I know” and then I left, those were the words I wanted to hear since I was a little girl. He was my prince charming, and god he was charming all right.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you have it. What do you think?
please comment.

Comments + Subscriptions = updates!

Tanyaxox