You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 17

Chapter 17

“Stay with me tonight?” he whispered in my ear.

“You mean sleep?” I said I was scared of his answer.

“Yeah” he smiled.

“Draco, I didn’t say yes to be your girlfriend to end up all like the rest.” I told him with a stern voice.

“ No, That’s not what I meant. I just want you to stay the night not have sex,” he told me. I looked at him in the eyes to see if he was telling the truth and what I could tell he was.

“Fine I will stay with you, but if there is any funny business I’m out of there” I told him.

“I wouldn't think of such a thing so childish and immature it would be so foolish to let you go” he insured me.

“Thanks, for being so understanding.” I started off. “Uh Draco, I was just wondering if the rumors about you having sex with everyone was true?”

“Sorry to say but yes. But I didn’t sleep with everyone. But they didn’t mean anything to me. You’re my night and day you mean everything to me, and im not just saying that.” He told me, I had tears in my eyes.

“Awe babe, why are you crying? I don’t want you to be sad,” he told me as he hugged me close.

“I’m not sad, there happy tears, you make me happy.” I smiled at him. Draco stared right into my eyes and smiled.

“I love you,” he said and that was all it took before I put my lips on his. The kiss didn’t last as long as the first but it was still full of lust. We went back to our breakfast.

After breakfast and walked to our classes since we were in the same classes we sat beside each other holding hands. The day went by fast and so did dinner. And the next thing I knew I was walking out of his bathroom in my cotton candy pj bottoms and the same matching top.

“Damn you look smoking” he told me as he walked over to me and kissed me on the forehead and put his hands on my waste and I put mine around his neck.

“You don’t look so bad yourself,” I told him, as I looked him over again. He was standing there nothing but green and black boxers. All he did was smirk. I smiled and let go of him and went over to his bed and got comfy. He did the same and lay down. I put my head on his chest and I could hear his heart beat. It was going fast. I looked up at him and smirked.

“What are you smirking about?” he laughed, finding my smirk amusing.

“You, your heart beat is fast. Do I make you nervous?” this seems to catch him on spot.

“No” he said trying to convince me but also himself.

“Alright” I laughed and put my head back down and traced hearts on his torso.

“I love you” he said and started playing with my hair.

“I love you too. I think we should go to bed, you know because we have school tomorrow” I told him.

“Alright” he kissed me on the top of my head and muttered a spell to shut off the lights.

“Can you sing to me” I felt him nod his head and started singing.

And I remember sharing lips with her
The coming weeks were to be a blur
'Cause time with her is like no other
She can make a winter's day feel like the summer
And it's oh so nice to have her alone
'Cause you know I made her leave her mobile phone at home
The clock's tickin' but I don't mind
Because there's no one else I'd rather share my time
And I've no idea
Where that day gone went
Yet I know that it's time well spent
And I've no idea
Where that day gone went
Yet I know that it's time well spent
So I sing
Oh oh, Oh oh, Oh oh
Oh oh, Oh oh, Oh oh, Oh oh

Was all I heard before I fell asleep into a peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey what do you think? You like?
please comment

comments + subscriptions = updates

Tanya Felton