You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

For dinner we had a huge roast. It was very yummy if I might say so myself. After dinner we had the apple pie mum brought along with us, the one that Peter our house elf made. It was also very yummy.

After dinner we said our goodbyes. Mum kissed Mrs. Malfoys cheek and hugged her goodbye and told her she would see her soon, I just gave her a hug and said goodbye. My mum gave Draco a side hug and he then looked at me. I walked over to him and have him a small hug. I couldn’t help but smell him. He smelt so good.

“Bye Emma, I’ll see you soon” Draco said as he let go. I smiled and nodded.

“Same Draco, I hope to see you too” I gave him a smile and said goodbye and we were out the door.

When got home we both went straight to bed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next morning

“Darling, time to get up, someone here to see you dear” mum said as she touched me on the shoulder.

“Alright send her in,” I mumbled because I was still half of sleep. God I told Melanie last week I would see her on Christmas break, I thought to myself.

“Alright dear” my mum said with laughter in her voice as she left my room. Wonder what she could be laughing about. Probably my hair, I must have a bird’s nest.

“Well good morning Emma” a males voice said from my door. I looked up to see Draco. Bloody hell I have a birds nest in my hair and he's here, bloody hell mum, you could have told me it was a guy. I yelled at myself in my mind.

“What…are you, well doing here?” I asked him while running my fingers through my hair to at least try to make myself look half decent.

“To help you pack for Hogwarts of course.” He told me with a smirk on his face and made with way over to my bed and sat beside me.

“For marline sake how can you be awake, how can anyone be awake at this time,” I said to him in a raspy voice and put my hands on my face. He laughed.

“You’ll get use to it. Emma if I tell you something you promise you wont freak out?” he asked me with the smirk still on his face.

“Depends what it is, but alright I promise”

“I can see through your top,” he told me. I looked down to see I was wearing a thin white top that you can actually see through.

“Oh bananasss, why did I have to wear this top” I said as I pulled my covers so I could hide myself.

“It’s alright, I don’t mind,” he said with that smirk still on his face.

“Choky are we?” I laughed as I got out of bed but hand my arms covering my chest and went to look what I could wear for the day.

“So Emma. Would I be able to help you pack? Since I’m already finish?”

“Hmm” I said as I was looking through my top drawer. I had an orange bra with matching underwear.

“I like, are you going to model it for me?” he asked, who did he think he was?

“No, I’m not a model” I told him.

“Well can I at least help you pick the rest of your outfit?” he asked while already going through my draws.

“Sure, but nothing that shows to much”

“Awe man,” he said as he laughed.

“How about these, black skinny jeans?” he said as I looked at what he was holding, I nodded my head now all I need is a top.

“With this top” I looked over at him and he was holding a black tank top.

“Fine, but only because I’m to lazy. I’m going to take my shower don’t touch anything” I told him as I walked into my bathroom.

When I got out of the hot water and I put my towel around my body I noticed that I forgot my clothes with Draco.

“Oh bloody hell” I said to myself. I opened the door half way so I could stick my head out

“Draco, could you pass me my clothes?” I asked him as he was holding them while playing with my bra, oh that man.

“No I feel to lazy you come and get it. Your C 34? Nice” he said as a smirk came across his face. I just rolled my eyes

“Please”

“No”

“Fine, turn your head” I said he didn’t but I was starting to get cold so I walked out with my towel tight wrapped around me.

“K hand them over,” I told him

“No” he said in a choky tone.

“Draco I’m cold please, I’ll do anything”

“Anything?” he asked and his smirk grew wider.

“Yeah”

“Well I miss your lips,” he told me.

“Yeah and?”

“I want a kiss,” he told me.

“A kiss?”

“You said anything” he reminded me.

“Bloody hell fi-“ but I didn’t get to finish what I was saying because his lips were on mine. I felt his tongue touch my bottom lip that is when I pulled away.

“Why did you stop?” he asked as he still had his hands on my waist.

“Because you said a kiss, not a snogging session” I told him as I took my clothes that he put on the bed and went to the washroom to change. God this boy has so many mood swings.
♠ ♠ ♠
btw i rewrote this chapter.

Hey the second chapter is up :)

I have a feeling your really going to like chapter 3. :)

Comments + Subscriptons = Update!

Tanyaxox