You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 26

“I want you to be mine forever, Emma Rupen will you marry me?” I looked at him blankly. Did he just say what I think he just said? Hell yea it was soon. I’m not even twenty yet. I still had a lot of my life to live. I of course loved him very much and was ready to be his for the rest of my life, but it was to soon. Hell I can’t think of this right now. I need to sleep on it.

“Uh, can I think about it?” I asked him, still surprised.

“What is there to think about Emma? I thought you said you loved me?” He asked, with hurt in his voice and also was shown on his face.

“I do love you Draco, with all my heart. It’s just were young and I need to know if I’m ready to take that next step” I told him, I didn’t like to see him like this, with his face with pain.

“Yes we are young, but you are the one for me Emma, you must know that”

“And I do” Then that’s when it hit me. I had to marry him. Not because he was hurt, but because the dark lord told me to. His plan was working. And I was in love with Draco.

“Draco, I thought it through, and yes, I will marry you” I smiled at him his eyes went wide. Now it was his turn to look blankly.

“So fast?”

“Yea, I love you Draco, and you are the one, and I’m ready to have my life with you, and I’m to take that step” I told him. His smile grew and he then kissed me on the lips after getting up from his knee. At least I was marrying the guy I love.

“Lets get eat, and then go back to my dorm and watch a movie” He told me. I remembered the day he got that. It was hard to convince him to get because he hates muggle stuff, but I told him if he didn’t get a TV that I wouldn’t go in his ever again. Now he’s in love with it.

“Sure thing love” I ate my meal and smiled at him. The thought of getting married to him made my tummy jump, but then would drop because no matter what if I didn’t want to marry him or not I would have to because of the dark lord. Just wish I could stop that life. But I cant save my life for my mothers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, i wanted to update this chapter yesterday but for some reason mibba wasnt working. So here it is not. I'm sorry its short but trust me its worth it. :)

Comment + Subscriptions = Updates!

Tanya Felton <3