You're So Much More Than That

Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Authors note please read

Why is it when you’re lying in bed? All thoughts come to you? Ones that aren’t the best, and ones you wish you should of said. But most of all, your thoughts go around one single person. My thoughts for tonight were about Draco, as always. But they weren’t the same as all the other nights. Tonight I was thinking if I told him that I had to marry him no matter what, even if I didn’t want to marry him, well he probably wouldn’t of let me explain. He probably storm off thinking I wanted him for his money, and for all I know break up with me and start rumours. I wasn’t afraid of the rumours much, I was afraid I would lose the man I love.

I wish life could be easy. All wizards would use their magic for good in the world and I could marry him without being forced too. I would love him till my heart is taken away… when I die. But as long as I’m breathing, my heart will belong to him, no matter what.

Facing the facts that life is not nearly as close as becoming a dream come true. I had to marry him. But at least I was marrying someone I loved and not some jerk. But I just wish I could do it on my own time and when I’m done school.

I always wondered when I was little whom I would marry, if you were told to marry the person who your parents chose or the ones that catch your eye just by walking by. For me it was both. Just one look at Draco I could tell I loved him deeply, but also I was picked to marry him. Not by my parents, they wouldn’t do that to me, but by the man who killed my father and the man that my mother loved.

I know that he has no good in his heart because he never learns to love. Which isn’t his fault fully but still is because he made it come this far. For all the bad that he's done he shouldn’t have ever came back to earth. But it wasn’t my doing, or anyone else I knew of. But there must be reason why I was meant to marry Draco and tell him to kill the head master. Maybe I could do well in this. And not have a war. That was less likely but I had to try my best, and get my mother safe from here.

I could bring her far from here. Maybe to Canada were the laws seemed to be much better than the ones I was told to do. And maybe if its still not save I can attend school there if there is a magic school if not, I will be a loving child go to school with muggles. Draco seem to fancy muggle stuff, maybe I could get him into likening the school.

This of course was future stuff, things I couldn’t tell apart from dreams or wanting.
Things that may come, or may not. But I’m not a physic and all I could do is wish. Like we all do since we were little.

But I know from now on, I going to think twice about my actions. And be the most loving person I could be. For my mother and my one love Draco.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I want to ask you guys if I should stop here? Yes? No? Maybe? Well either way if I stop here there will be a squeal. You all want to hear about the weddings. The deaths? Well the deaths not so much, but the reason I was thinking to stopping this whole thing is because I’m not getting a lot of feedback. I know couple of days I sent a little authors message that I had to delete because you’re actually not allowed to have them. But the reason why I put it up is because I wanted to see if you guys really enjoyed. Why should I keep going if no ones going to read it, right? You would probably do the same. But I love writing and not everyone going to like my story. But I am aware that there is fans of this story: D And I would like it if you comment more. Bring a smile to my face. And I do comment back so you’re not wasting your words.

So tell me what you think, and I’m here to answer any questions.

Comment + Subscribe = Update!

Lots of love

Tanya Felton