Status: VERY SLOW UPDATES

Somewhere We Went Wrong

see you again

Round Two.

he’s my quiet love, with a swift anger like a flame. Forgive me, love ‘cause you know I’m true.

I typed into twitter.

I love you still. And I know you feel the same.

I typed right after. Going to my hpmepage, I saw Perez tweeted me.

@KyleMarie_B Details?

I smiled to myself while I read his tweet. Let’s leave this whore in the dark, I thought to myself. I bit my lip and typed my reply.

@PerezHilton Sorry Honey. =)

I laughed at my reply. I was pretty sure he’d guess the completely false person eventually. C’mon, me and someone like, I dunno, Cody Linely? Yeah, right.

“I just wanna be successful,” I sang quietly, going back on my computer to see the Jonas Brothers chat had started. I smiled grabbing my pizza slice and sitting down.

“Hello hello hello!” Joe said, happy as always. He was very excited by the way he never stopped smiling, which made me smile as well. Nick was even grinning which I didn’t know to be happy or sad about to I continued to smile.

I watched them go through the chat and answer questions. I used Janet’s facebook, yeah I know, and typed in a question.

“Hey Nick,” Kevin said, staring at the questions as they scrolled, “This one asks who was your most amazing girlfriend?”

“My current one.” He smirked and my jaw dropped. No one said anything after that, he just sort of laughed and Joe and Kevin were lost. I mean, what was there to say. But I knew Joe enough to know he and I were thinking the same thing: ‘When the fuckdid he get a girlfriend?’

&&Somewhere

“Pop rocks bitch,” I said to myself, popping some into my mouth as I changed to go running with Joe. Yeah, candy before I ran; don’t judge me. I put on my shorts and a tank top. I was just tying my shoe before Joseph himself ran into my house, screaming ‘Ohhhh touch me babyy’ like the freak he is.

“Dirty bastard.” I laughed.

“C’mon, you now that was so funny when we used to yell stuff like that out.”

“You bet.” I said with a soft smile. He took an apple from the bowl I made for Janet at a ceramic store. After eating half he gave the other half to me and I finished it off.

“Ready?” He asked.

“Fasho.” I said back and we left.

As per norm, the run lasted around forty five minutes. We got back to my house sweaty and tired.

“Where is that beautiful Renee’s shower, Kyle? I smell like you.”

“Screw you, Joe. You wish I smelled as bad as you.”

“I love you little one.” He smacked me in my head and took of to take his shower. I took mine downstairs and about an hour or so later, we both were done and back in the kitchen.

“So uh, I need to talk to you.” Joe says, barely looking up to meet my eyes from his bowl of Trix.

“Tell me about it.” I sighed, pushing my bowl away from me.

“Kyle. He’s a damn nut. I asked him what the hell he was talking about saying his current girlfriend. He’s all like ‘chill out. If I had one you’d know’. So basically, Nick was just being an ass. And now.” Joe stopped all his talking while he looked at me like he’d said too much and didn’t know if he should keep going.

“What, Joe? What happened?”

“Kyle” He sighed, “He---he thinks he has toactually go grab some girl to be his girlfriend now.”

“What. The.---”

“Fuck; I know” Joe finished for me. “I said the same thing before I attacked him. I think he’s changing again.”

“Because of me,” I muttered.

“No. Because he’s choosing to be a stubborn dick.”

“Well he---“ I started before my words were lost and I tried again, “This whole situation is screwed up.

“Well what do you expect, Kylie Marie? We’re screwed up people.” He shrugged with a half smile.

Oh how right Joseph was.

A week later

“That’s a wrap!” Robert, our director cheered, and we all shouted. The ‘Don’t Forget’ music video and one for ‘Here We Go Again’ were finished. Since we added Don’t Forget and Here We Go Again was the single, we put a rush on both videos, doing them back to back. And after two long days, they were down. I sighed, kicking my heels off.

“Relieved?” Keith asked me and I laughed, tiredly.

“Heck yeah.”

“Well go home and relax, Punk.” He kissed my forehead and we went our separate ways.

“Judy could you dial Joe.” I asked my assistant and she nodded, looking up his number in my phone and calling.

“Yes, Miss Lady.” He answered while I was changing my shirt.

“I think you owe me a dinner, Love.”

“Say whhhaaat? Girl you crazy.”

I laughed at his horribly accurate Shane Dawson impersonation. “Um yeah, look who’s talking. Be outside in thirty minutes or you’ll get the butt kicking off a lifetime,” I laughed again before hanging up. I put on a different outfit.

After I decided against washing off my makeup, figuring I’d do it later, I walked out the trailer to see the crew cleaning up. Some waved and I waved back, weaving through the mess to go out front.

I was only standing out there about two minutes, texting on my phone until Joe pulled up in his monster.

“Hey, you know I’d look so much better in this baby.” I told him, climbing in.

“You wish. This gets me the bad girls.”

“Freak. You’re the worst rolemodel ever.”

“You wish, Emo Kid.”

“Was that a diss, you fag?” I quirked an eyebrow.

“Yeah it was. Fag? I’m a pimp!”

“That’s no lie.” I muttered, earning a smack while I laughed.

After awhile I noticed we were going into neighborhoods instead of actual places. I wanted to eat really bad.

“Joe I thought we were going to dinner!” I whined.

“We are.”

“Oh yeah? In a bush?” I asked sarcastically.

“As awesome as that sounds, no. My mom is making chicken and I’d be damned if I missed that.”

“What?! Joe I can’t-“

“Relax you freak. He’s leaving. I know you miss Mom and he’s the only reason you haven’t been able to actually see you’re family.” I looked at Joe and he actually looked angry.

“He has a reason.”

“Not anymore. That’s old shit, Kyle. Old, old shit he knows doesn’t mean anything. He loves you but he’s being retarted. We can’t help that.”

“I guess.” I muttered.

A few minutes later we pulled into driveway of their Toluca Lake house that I had yet to see. As usual, Denise had the yard even looking great. I jumped out of the car and nervously walked up to the porch, waiting for Joe.

“Relax. You act like you don’t know these people who love you. My mom’ll freak.” He tried to joke but it didn’t do to much of a favor.

The door was pushed open and he let me walk through before closing it yelling ‘Mom I’m home!’.

I was already in love with the scent of fried chicken and mashed potatoes, nervous leaving my mind.

I was looking around the big house when I saw Denise Jonas. She was wiping her hands off on a towel and when her eyes looked up to meet mine, she gasped. I saw her eyes water up and I couldn’t help doing the same.

“Oh Baby girl!” We held each other in a long awaited hug. “Did you get taller? Oh my God look at your hair! You look so much mature! Oh my baby!” I let Denise do her motherly ranting and enjoyed being close to her again. “Paul c’mere!” She called her husband.

“What’s the ruckus in here Denise?” He asked, coming from what I was guessing was a office. He saw me and instantly smiled.

“My, my, my Kylie.” His hug was tight and smelled just the same. I smiled at the familiar feel.

“Why did it take you so long to see us?” Denise asked me.

“It’s. It-s, you know, it’s hard. I don’t want anyone to be caught up in my drama.” I shrugged around nervously, hoping they got what I was saying.

“Oh, Joseph! Why did you bring her then?! He’s not even”

“God, Joe. Not back for two minutes and you’re in trouble already. What’d you do? Bring a hook-“ His words stopped dead in his mouth when he saw who the conversation was about. “Oh, well not a hooker exactly but who’s to say I’m wrong” He muttered.

“Nicholas you stop it.” Denise’s voice was firm. I was shaking. Nick was scaring me and I felt so stupid being in this situation.

“Mom, seriously? This is bull.”

“Nick you heard your mom.”

“Fine, it’s cool. I have somewhere to be anyway.” He moved past all of us gathered in the living room, into the kitchen. A moment later, he was coming back out. I saw Denise’s eyes flash from him to me before she said something.

“Home by eleven.” She told him, stopping his steps dead.

“But it’s like 9:30 right now!”

“I don’t care. You heard me. If you want more time I suggest you get your butt out of this house right now.”

“Whatever.” He left the house and we stayed silence.

“So, how about that chicken?”

&Somewhere

So I was all but forced to stay the night. Denise called Janet and told her everything and I was now going to be doing something I hadn’t done for about two years: Friday Night Movie Night. I guess it really wasn’t the same since it was only me and Joe. Kevin wasn’t here. But I’m sure if he was, he wouldn’t waste his time on me anyway.

We were putting down food and everything to watch movies when Kevin came in the door. Speak of the mother loving devil.

He looked at the food first and I didn’t want to look at him but I couldn’t help it. He furrowed his brow like I’d known him to do plenty of times and looked up, seeing me.

He didn’t know what to say and neither did I. But I was positive he didn’t want to speak to me. So when I felt the tears brimming over I set down the bowl of Joe’s cherries and went quickly to the bathroom without so much as a word or a sniffle. Not until I got inside. I turned on the water so it could drown out the noise.

So let’s admit some things. I’m Kylie Brooks. Nicholas Jonas was my first and only love. He hates me because I had sex with his brother and practically best friends. I’d do anything to take back what I did. His other brother, who once claimed to love me like a sister, hasn’t said a word to me. I am going as far as to say he wants nothing to do with me. My life is publicly sparking while privately burning to the ground. Welcome to the life I’ve made for myself.

I looked in the mirror and couldn’t help but feel absolutely pitiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long.
this story was giving me trouble. i'm sure this update isn't grand but i do try.
so i'm working on the next one. hope you like.

comment with suggestions?

-Treasure.<3