Status: VERY SLOW UPDATES

Somewhere We Went Wrong

Can't catch a break

“I sort of really don’t want to go.” I told Janet as she made me get dressed.

“You have to. I can’t believe you think you can chicken out, Kid. This has been planned since before time.” She told me, ripping a tag off one of my tops.

“Yeah but it’s only the showing of the stage, what’s the big deal?”

“The Jonas Brothers make everything a big deal.” She said and I couldn’t argue with that.

“True,” I muttered. “Do I look okay?”

“Sure. You look nice. Try not to mope so much, Honey. You’re better than that.”

“I used to think so.” I sighed, fixing my shirt while I looked in the mirror. Janet shook her head and left the room while I toyed with my appearance. When I was finally satisfied with a beanie on my head, I hopped in my car with Janet and we cruised down the freeway, my feet hanging out of the window and our Usher cd playing. To get to the Staples Center it took about thirty minutes.

“I don’t know why you had me drop you off.” Janet rolled her eyes at me and I smiled.

“’Cause I love you Nanet. And it makes me feel regular. Pick me up at eight?”

“That early? It’s 5:30 right now.”

“Told You I didn’t want to stay.” I shrugged and waved as she pulled off. I clutched my iPhone in my hand and went through the doors. Barely anyone was in here, no main events for today. Which brings me to say that this was pointless. A few of us were gathering here just to see the Jonas Brothers stage they used for tour. Big whoop. I didn’t want to see them.

After I went crying in the bathroom at Joe’s house like a week ago, I came out and walked out. About five minutes after I called for a cab.

I guess I’m not as strong as I used to be.

I only saw people cleaning up, really. The Burger King though, thankfully was open. I got me a coke before going into the arena.

The boy’s were running around on the stage, playing around. I sat down in the seat closest to me and watched. Miley was with them. And Kevin’s friggin’ fiancé. They all looked so happy, so I sat where I was observing. That is, until Miranda came.

“Kyle!” She squealed and I couldn’t hide how mad I was she ruined the peace. Now she made both of our appearances known.

I sighed, trying to keep my cool. They heard her outburst and everyone turned to look up at us as we sat on the level right above floor seats.

“Kyle!” Joe and Miley shouted at the same time, running up to meet me.

“Dammit, Manda.” I muttered, “I did not want that.”

“Well you were just sitting here, Honey.” She laughed, flipping her hair.

“Yes, because I don’t want to be here.”

“How long have you been here?” Miley asked, hugging me once they reached us.

“I don’t know. Long enough, I don’t know why I had to come.”

“Because you’re a big enough star to be invited to this little private fun day. I was just talking to Danielle.”

“Shut up, Miles.” Joe elbowed her which made her yelp.

“Ow! I didn’t do anything.” He gave her a look and she nodded. He must’ve told her about my touchy Kevin subject.

“Um. Hi Miranda.” Joe gave her a hug. Joe Jonas was the one person that could get along with everyone. Well except Taylor Swift. So everyone but her. He was still amazing though.

“Hey, Joe. Haven’t seen you since Kid’s Choice.” She smiled widely.

“I know,right? Well life’s busy.”

“As fun as this conversation is I’m going to be going.” Turning the other way to walk.

“Me too” Miley said, and though I was planningto walk outof the stadium, but Miley being as annoying as she is, grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the stage.

“I don’t want to Miley.” I told her roughly, trying to break her grip on my wrist.

“Kyle, you’re acting ridiculous, okay? Seriously. It’s like you limit yourself because of confrontation.”

“Trying to call me a punk?”

“If that fits, which it does, than yes.”

“Don’t care. I know my reasons.”

“Well how about we forget these reasons and you actually have a little fun.”

“Whatever, Miley. But I bet I’ll in in tears by the end of the night.”

“Don’t say that, Ducky.”

&Somewhere

God was having mercy on me today. A bunch of people were were, goofing off and messing around. We were playing tag, wiffle ball, Simon says, hide and seek, and any other stupid thing. I barely even saw Nick while Joe kept me busy. Actually, for about thirty minutes I hadn’t seen him at all.

“Wanna have a grand tour of this place?” Joe asked me and I grinned eagerly. “C’mon Miles!” He called her and a few others. We all ran off towards an open hallway.

“So, this is where our scooter races take place.” He motioned around.

“I bet they hate you here.” I laughed and he smiled goofily.

“They said another hole in the wall and we’d be paying for it.”

We walked into big rooms, small rooms, and kitchens. It was really fun because we kept loosing people. Joe swung his arm around my shoulder.

“Having fun?” He asked with a smirk.

“Yes, actually.” I smiled genuinely. “I think Dylan is my bestfriend” I motioned to the twins as they squabbled over something no one got.

“You will never replace me as your best friend.”

“If you keep putting me in awkward situations I will.” I poked his side but then froze.

“You hear that?” I quirked an eyebrow.

“Hear what?” Joe asked, confused. It sounded like… moaning. I giggled, trying to stop but failing.

“C’mere.” I grabbed his hand and Miley’s going towards the door that held the sound.

“Open it, Joe.” I whispered.

“Me?! Why me?!” He shrieked so I smacked his arm.

“Stop yelling dipshit.” I hissed.

“I’ll do it.” Miley grinned mischievously. Her hand took hold of the knob and one the count of three, she quickly pushed it open. And if it were anyone else, it would’ve been a laughing moment. But not when I saw that it was Nick, his face pressed against someone else’s while his tongue swam their mouth. I made a choked gasping sound which made them turn to see us.

Miranda’s lips were puffed and red while she looked still lust eyed from the kiss.

“I just can’t catch a fucking break.” I said before turning around and leaving. I knew I shouldn’t have come.
♠ ♠ ♠
this one sucks. i think the next one will be better.

yes this story has lots of drama. it's true. comment?

-Treasure.<3

PS.- Next chapter will most likely be posted today. and maybe even more. i didn't go to school today. =)