Gerard: The Explorer

Episode 2: The Magical Island of Skittles

Dora: Today we are going to find The Magical Island of Skittles. Which will be even more magical because I have gotten rid of that pain in the ass Gerard at least for the episode.

Boots: Yeah!

Gerard: Hi Guys!

Dora: What the hell are you doing here waving and such.

Gerard: I saw you trying to set my car on fire, but it doesn’t really matter because the woods you always meet up in is behind my house. I don’t drive here.

Dora: Damn, maybe we should cut off a foot next time Boots.

Boots: Yeah!

Gerard: Hello standing right here.

Dora: Damn.

Gerard: Well anyways can we get ahead with finding The Magical Island of Skittles already, I have a meeting with Swiper.

Dora: How the hell can you diverse with the fucking enemies.

Gerard: Because Swiper is a lot more fun than you.

Dora: Yeah, he might be now, but when he gets you pregnant and leaves you with a baby, we will see what’s up.

Gerard: Huh?

Dora: Nothing we need to ask the Map how to get The Magical Island of Skittles.

Boots: To get the Map you have to say Map really loud.

Mother: What the hell is with all the cursing in there, I have half a mind to come and break the television.

Kids: Mother NO, Dora is a good explorer and I am too.

Boots: See now the kids are going to be taken away from us.

Gerard: Lets be completely fucking honest who watches this show.

Boots: Kids.

Dora: Pre-school kids.

Boots: Special Education kids…

Gerard: Just kids, I was successful when I grew up and I curse a lot, I went to Art School, I’m in a successful band, I have my own comic book. Cursing will not mess up these kids.

Dora: Whatever.

Map: Well Lets see where we need to go. We need to go through the Prickly forest---

Gerard: PRICKLY! Are you insane that would hurt my skin.

Map: SHUT UP! Then you go over the Mountain and that’s how you get to The Magical Island of Skittles.

Gerard: Does this mountain have lava in it.

Map: Yes, but it hasn’t erupted in years, although I would love for it erupt when you go across. So tell Dora Forest, Mountain, The Magical Land of Skittles.

Boots: Owiiie! I have a boo boo

Gerard: Build a bridge and get over it

Map: We already went over the bridge back there in the First episode dumbass

Gerard: Oh shut the fuck up

Dora: My gosh that’s rather colorful language

Gerard: Color is the way forward

Dora: I like colors

Gerard: I like colors......retard

Dora: Stop Imitating me!

Boots: Will someone help me! I have a big boo boo
Gerard Like I care

Boots: Kiss it better

Gerard: You are joking me

Boots: KISS IT
Gerard: no WAY!

Dora: Oo that’s a lot of blood here let me kiss it

Gerard: Its a paper cut dude...from the map!

Boots: Its like a spike through my soul

Swiper: "I gave you blood, blood, gallons of the stuff...."

Gerard: Hey you have an amazing voice

Swiper: Thanks, eyeball records wanted to sign up my band "Foxy Ladies" but my damn contract for this son of a show prevents me from my dream

Gerard: Ladies?

Swiper: (high voice) I used to be Swiperina

Boots: New blood from boo boo! aghhh Dora kiss it better

Gerard: That’s quite slash like

Swiper: Its bora slash! This good be great new stuff for my mibba account. I have writers block.

Boots: Well my boo boo is healed no thanks to Gerard.

Gerard: Go annoy someone else

Boots: Well...you like D+D, Audrey Hepburn, Fangoria, Harry Houdini and croquet. Cant swim, cant dance and you don’t know karate.

Gerard: Well...you think you're all that and a packet of peanuts when I'm all that and a packet of skittles. Taste the rainbow..bitch

Boots: These boots are made for walking. That’s just what they'll do. One of these days these boots are going to walk all over you.

Gerard: And what a day that would be

(coomercial break here)
----------

Thanks to Ragdoll for sending me in a lot of stuff I could use for the story.

ILY To all my readers