Status: Complete!

Two Sides of the Same Story

Ten.

Zacky’s POV

I flipped through the channels aimlessly, desperately trying to find something to watch. Matt and Jimmy went out to get breakfast, leaving Brian and I bored, while Loree and Johnny were still asleep.

A few moments later, I heard footsteps coming from the bunks, signaling either Johnny or Loree woke up. To my surprise, Loree walked into the room heading towards the kitchen, clutching her stomach. Her face had lost of its color and there were dark bags underneath her eyes. I looked over to Brian, who just shrugged. “You think she’s okay?” I asked him.

“How the hell am I supposed to know?” he replied.

I shrugged, as I watched Loree walk past us back to the bunks. There was a moment of silence, and then I heard a loud thump. I jumped from my seat on the couch and ran towards where the noise came from.

The bathroom.

I opened the door, to reveal Loree, unconscious on the floor.

Loree’s POV

My head was pounding, my eyes felt heavy and I just couldn’t find the strength to open my eyes. I heard voices, which I assume to be the guys. I opened my eyes slowly, just to be blinded by a white light; I quickly turned my head to face the wall. The room went silent.

“Loree, you awake?” someone asked me. I nodded, recognizing the voice that belonged to Matt, who knelt down beside me. “Your in the hospital, if you didn’t know. I’ll go get the doctor,” he said, softly.

I waited until I heard him walk out of the room to look at the other guys, who were all looking at my intently. “Guys, I’m not a science experiment! Stop looking at me like that!” I exclaimed, suddenly realizing that was one of the worst things I could’ve done. I leaned farther into my pillow and sighed. This truly sucked.

“Are you okay?” Jimmy asked, walking towards me.

“Yeah, Jim. I’m fine, my head just hurts.” I replied, with a small smile. He returned the gesture and took a seat next to me.

A few minutes later, Matt returned with a doctor.

“Hi Loree, I’m Dr. Daniels. Glad to see your up,” said the plump old man. “Do you remember anything from this morning?” he asked me.

I nodded, “Yes, well, I passed out.” I said, stating the obvious. “And I didn’t take my medicine, so I’m guessing my blood sugar got too low.”

“Your absolutely correct, Ms. Sanders. You gave everyone a scare, but I’m sure this won’t happen again,” he said. “You, also, bumped your head when you fell giving you a minor concussion. I want you to stay overnight, just make sure your blood sugar level is high enough and you can continue your tour tomorrow.”

I nodded, “Thanks, Dr. Daniels.” He nodded, and walked out of the room.

“Do you have diabetes?” Matt asked.

“No, I’m hypoglycemic.” I replied, “I’m sorry about this guys. I didn’t mean for this happen.”

All of them shrugged. “It’s okay. We’re just glad that you’re okay. We don’t have to leave until tomorrow anyway,” Jimmy said from beside me. I yawned and stretched, hospital beds are extremely uncomfortable. “Oh! Looks like the pretty, pretty princess is tired!” he squealed.

I laughed, “Yeah, I am. Now get your asses out of here, so I can sleep in peace!”

“That’s not nice,” Jimmy replied, pouting. “I’m not loud.”

I rolled my eyes, “Keep thinking that, Jim.”

“Well—” Zacky, who covered his mouth with his hand, cut him off.

“Jimmy, shut the fuck up.” He hissed. “Can’t you see she wants to sleep?” I raised my eyebrows at this, including Jimmy, Johnny, Brian and Matt. I laughed silently as Zacky’s cheeks gained a bit of color to them, and walked back to his chair in the corner.

“Guys, you can go if you’d like. I think I’m just going to go to bed,” I said.

“You think she’s trying to kick us out?” Brian asked. Before anyone got to reply I yelled, “Yup!”

Matt sighed and walked over to me, “Okay, we’ll see you tomorrow.” He said, giving me a hug.

Matt, Brian, Jimmy and Johnny followed suit and walked out of the room, leaving only Zacky and I.

We sat there gazing into each other’s eyes for five minutes, until he walked over to me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

“See yah tomorrow,” he said, winking and walked out of the room.

I sighed; hating how that one man could always leave me wanting more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! Well, this is a bit late eh?
I'm sorry! I had finals all week and to top everything else my grandfather is dying, so it's been kinda hard to concentrate. :/
Since my school is starting a new semester Tuesday, let's aim for another update this coming weekend. :)

-Brooke;