Status: Complete!

Two Sides of the Same Story

Eleven.

"Shot! Shot! Shot!" The girls chanted, looking at me eagerly. I rolled my eyes. Damn the pressure!

Ah what the Hell. The boys aren't here yet and I want to have some fun!

I licked the salt off my hand, gulped down that tequila and grabbed the lime. Shit, I was going to get high.

"Whoa, since when did the table of six guys end up to a table of two?" Val asked. I looked over to the table opposite us and smiled. Then my eyes narrowed as I saw the half of bottle of whiskey still there on the table, with none of the guys drinking it.

"Hold up! Those fellas holding my man hostage!" I shouted. Lacey looked at me and burst out laughing.

"What man?" she asked. I smiled and shaked my bum a little.

"Jack Daniels baby, and I want him back!" I said and sauntered over to the table.

One of the guys looked at me as I approached them. He was pretty cute, with his shaggy blonde hair, deep blue eyes and dimples but truth be told, I liked my men with amazing green eyes and named Zacky. I know, all of a sudden, my standards had to be pinpoint accurate, and I know, there's only one Zacky I know; and damn, he's the one I want to be looking at now...

Well him and Jack.

"Hi," I said, smiling, "Mind if I steal your whiskey?"

Blue eyes looked at me. "Well, I'd like to know the name of the girl whose stealing my drinks."

"Honey, make no mistake, I'm definitely not a girl...." I raised my eyebrow and turned around to see the mystery person that was talking. There in all his glory stood, Zacky Vengeance, smirking. “Hey baby.”

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. Blue eyes looked from me to Zacky, before speaking. “This your girl?” he asked Zacky.

“No! I’m—” Zacky placed a hand over my mouth, as I received an amused expression from blue eyes. Zacky sighed, “Yes, sadly, she is.” He said, shaking his head. I tried wiggling my way out of his grasp, but he had a death grip on me. I did the last thing possible; I bit down onto his hand. With a yelp, he let go of me; I snagged the bottle of Jack and started back to the table where the girls sat.

“What did you do to Zacky?” Val asked. I looked over at Zacky, who was glaring at me from the bar where the rest of the guys were.

I smirked and raised the bottle to my lips and took a chug. “Nothing really, I just bit him.” I replied, shrugging. The girls laughed and soon the rest of the guys joined us.

I groaned, my head was throbbing in pain. I opened my eyes and once they were adjusted to the light, I sawwhat who I was sleeping on top of. I squealed when I saw Zacky’s sleeping form and bare chest, I jumped up only to hit my head on the top of the bunk.

The asshole didn’t wake up. Before I panicked I looked down to see what I was wearing, thank God, I was still in my clothes from the night before.

“Zacky.” I whispered, poking his cheek. Nothing. “Zacky!” I hissed.

“What?” he mumbled, rolling over onto to his side.

“Zachary James Baker!” I snapped, flicking his ear this time.

His vibrant green eyes shot and open and he looked at me in horror. “Loree! What the hell are you doing?” he asked, quietly.

“Well, I’d like to know the same thing.” I shot back, glaring at him.

He sighed, running a hand through his messy black hair. “You woke up with clothes on, right?” he asked, nervously.

As much as I wanted to laugh, I didn’t. “Yes, I did.”

“Thank God.” He breathed.

“Did you walk me back to the bus last night?”

He thought about it for a moment, before replying, “Yeah, I did and you—you climbed into my bunk and fell asleep.”

I laughed softly. “Wait, if I fell asleep in your bunk, why didn’t you go sleep on the couch or in my bunk?” I asked, smirking. He remained silent. “You just wanted to be in the same bed as me! Ha! Gotcha!” I exclaimed, pointing my finger in his face.

I watched as a bit of color made its way to his cheeks. "I'm not mad." I stated.

"Your not?"

"No, why would I be?"

He shrugged, causing me to laugh. I slowly laid my head back down onto his bare chest sighed. I raised my eyebrows as I felt a hand slowly slide down my back and rest on top of my ass.

"Zacky?"

"Yes?"

"Hand off ass."

"Sorry."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this story is officially back up and running.
I have a plot line finished and all I have to do is type up all the chapters!
So start expecting regular updates!!!
Comment please?