Status: Complete!

Two Sides of the Same Story

Twenty Three.

Loree’s POV

I drank over my limit last night. There’s a reason why I’ve never been a big drinker. It’s the damn hangovers that always get me. Then, again, I hate headaches, and throwing up. Apparently, I did a lot of that last night.

Yeah, you guys probably didn’t need to know that.

“Loree? Someone is here for you.” Leah spoke, softly.

“Tell them to go away.” I mumbled into my pillow.

Leah laughed lightly, “I’m pretty sure she won’t go without a fight.”

“Who is it?” I asked.

“She told me not to tell you. So, chop, chop!”

I heard her heels click out of my room and down the stairs. Grumbling profanities under my breath, I finally got out of bed. Who would even think to visit this early in the morning? I flipped open my phone.

Oh, it’s three in the afternoon.

I tied my hair back into a messy ponytail, and slipped on new tank top and a pair of shorts. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I did not expect to see Val sitting at my kitchen table.

“Val?” I asked.

She turned her attention away from Leah, and smiled brightly, before running over in tackling me in a hug.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, hugging her back.

“Well, I was on my way home, and I really didn’t feel like staying in the house by myself. So, I decided to stay with ya’ll until the boys get home.” She explained.

I pulled back and stared at her. “Val? Did you just say ‘ya’ll’?” I asked, slowing.

She nodded and grinned widely.

“I’m so proud of you!” I squealed, hugging her again. “So, what do you want to do today?”

“Shopping?” She asked, flashing Matt’s credit card.

“You took his credit card?”

“I only took one.”

I laughed out loud before linking arms with her. “Well, then, shall we get going?”

Twenty shopping bags later, Val and I sat on my couch shoving our faces with popcorn and Mountain Dew, watching The Notebook.

Classic chick flick, I know. We couldn’t resist.

Val grabbed the remote control and pressed pause. She turned to me and brought her knees up to her chest.

“So…..tell me something, Lor. Do you really love Zacky?” She asked.

My heart fluttered when she mentioned his name.

“I do. Why are you asking?”

“Just wondering.” She replied.

“Val.” I said, sternly.

“Loree! I was just wondering! Sheesh!”

I decided to drop it. I pressed the play button and returned my gaze back onto the television. I couldn’t help but think does Val know something that I don’t?
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, but it had to be in here.
The next chapter will be the end, so please comment!!!

I'm so fucking exicited right now! Nightmare is almost here!!!!!

Oh, and if ya'll have Twitter. Make this the trending topic tomorrow.

#THEA7XNIGHTMARE