Status: Complete!

Two Sides of the Same Story

Three.

Can you please let me down?" I whispered, my breath tickling his ears.

“Your wish is my command,” Zacky said in an ultra sexy voice. Hearing his voice sent chills up my spine. Holy fucking shit. He set me down and I turned around to face Matt and six other people that I had no fucking clue whom they were.

“Loree is that you?” Matt asked.

“Yup,” I replied, smirking.

“You—you look so different,” he stated.

I crossed my arms and glared at him, “Well ten fucking years will change someone,”

“Damn,” one of the guys mumbled.

I heard Zacky snicker behind me, I wanted to giggle but I kept a straight face. I continued my gaze on Matt. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it and stared at me.

“Okay then,” Val said, “let me introduce you to everyone. This is Brian, Jimmy, Johnny and their girlfriends Michelle, Leana, and Lacey,”

“Hey guys,” I replied, with a smile.

Johnny engulfed me with a huge hug for such a little shit. Thank God he didn’t pick me up like Zacky, I doubt it though.

“Here Matt and I will show you to your room, well just for tonight” Val said, breaking the silence. Thank God.

I grabbed my bags and before I walked away I felt a hand collide with my ass. I whipped around and saw Zacky standing there laughing.

“Baby got back,” he said and I gaped. Since I really don’t want to break his face I decided to go on and kicked him in the—um, family jewels. I watched as the grown man before my eyes collapsed to the ground clutching himself. Johnny and Jimmy whooped and the girls burst out in laughter.

I leaned down beside him and whispered in his ear, “Do that again and see what happens,”

“Ready?” Val asked through giggles.

“Yup,” I replied and we walked upstairs.

To my surprise Val was incredibly nice, Matt stayed quiet. I think what I said earlier really got to him. I meant it, yes I care about him but does he really think I’m going to let him back into my life when I haven’t heard from him in ten years? I don’t think so.

“Alright, this is your room for tonight,” she said, opening the door to a neat bedroom to my surprise.

“Okay thanks,” I said, smiling.

“No problem, and what you did to Zacky…you have no idea how much he deserved it,” she said.

“Oh really?” I asked.

“Yeah, well I guess I’ll leave you two alone,” she said, pointing her finger at Matt and I.

I sighed and walked into the room and collapsed on the bed. Matt sat down beside me.

“So,” he said.

“So?” I repeated.

“You’re a real bitch now huh?” he asked.

“What the fuck!” I exclaimed.

“Oh calm down and shut the fuck up. I just wanted to say I’m sorry and I’ve missed you,” he said.

I laughed, “I’m not a bitch, I’m just giftedly outspoken. But you are a pussy,” I stated.

“I’d like you to say that again, you little bitch. Now get your shit together and when your done bring your ass downstairs,” he said.

“Now that’s the Matt I know,” I said, smiling and walked out the door.

I made my way downstairs and suddenly Johnny threw a beer at me. I looked down at it in disgust I don’t really drink beer, my mother was an alcoholic and I always stayed away from it. I’m not a crazy psycho person that’s against alcohol if that’s what you’re thinking.

“No thanks,” I said.

The whole group looked up at me. “What?” Brian asked.

“I—uh really don’t drink,” I stuttered, feeling out of place.

“Well you better get used to it,” he replied, taking a gulp.

“Great,” I said.

Then Leana walked over, “It’s okay you don’t need to drink if you don’t want to,”

“Yeah, I really shouldn’t,” I said.

She smiled, “It’s okay,”

She took the beer out of my hands and handed it to Matt. I took a seat between Val and Brian. I could feel eyes staring at me. Glancing over to Zacky’s direction, there he was, glaring at me. God, if looks could kill, he’d be a mass murderer. Then my phone started to vibrate; I excused myself and stepped outside knowing that Zacky was right behind me.

“Hello?”

“Loree!”

“Clara, how are you?”

“I’m fine, the question is how are you?”

“I’m alright, getting there. Did you make it home safely?”

“That’s good, sweetheart. Yes, I’m fine. Your father says hello,”

“Why hasn’t he called me?”

“He’s very busy, dear.”

“I see,”

“Oh sweetie, he’ll call you when he has time. I promise,”

“He better, I really wanted to come home,”

“I know, you’ll be home soon,”

“If you say so,”

“I know so. Don’t be such a Debby downer doll. Enjoy your time with your uncle and once the tour ends come straight home,”

“Trust me, I will,”

“Oh, Robert called.”

“Robby called?”

“Yes, he’s back in Iraq,”

“I didn’t even get to see him,”

“Lor, I know it’s hard your father didn’t give much detail. He never does, he just told me to say hello and that Robert went back,”

“Oh okay,”

“I’m sorry, sweetie.”

“It’s okay,”

“Well, I’m going to go. Bye sweetie,”

“Bye Clara,” I said and flipped my phone closed.

I turned around and found Zacky leaning against the door.

“How may I help you?” I asked.

“Whose Robby?” he asked.

“None of your business,” I replied.

“Oh, but it is. A boyfriend perhaps?” he asked, smirking.

“Fuck no, Robby’s a fucking brother,” I snapped.

“Good, I can have you all to myself,” he said, in that oh so sexy tone.

My blue eyes stared deep into his green ones, full of mischief.

“Go ahead and think that,” I said, reaching for the door handle.

He quickly took my hand and cornered me.

“Don’t make me fucking kick you in the balls again, Vengeance,” I sneered.

He leaned in closer, I could hear every short breath he took, “No need to do that, sweetheart,”

His words lingered on my lips, and then, just like that, he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bcook here! Comment guys please?
And I know this chapter sucks balls it'll get better promise ;)
Feedback people!