Its My Turn Now!

Chapter Ten.

I walked away from Jennifer and her posse. As I took two steps, I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder and than a punch to my face. I didn’t fall, but staggered back a bit and than I looked at who punched me. Jennifer. I looked at her than pushed her onto the ground. Than she dragged me down with her, and than hell broke out between us and her posse with Nadia and Kate. Punches, hair, and parts of costumes were flying all over the place. I had to look at the person who I was going to hit next just in case I hit Nadia or Kate.
Suddenly, Jennifer hit me square in the face, I looked at her and punched her with all the might I had. All I saw was Jennifer fall to the ground and her eyes closed and not getting up from the ground and her nose was bleeding and getting all over the place. Than suddenly, Laura came at me and pushed me onto the ground with her on top of me. Than I rolled her over onto her back and I was on top of her throwing punches to her face. Suddenly I felt someone’s arms around my waist and pull me off of Laura.

"Let me go! I am not done with her!" I said yelling at the top of my lungs. After a few minutes of walking through people and me screaming, the person who was carrying me and I were outside from everything and everyone. The person let go of me and I sat on the ground trying to catch my breathe. Everything that had happened I guess in the past 20 minutes played in my head. Than someone sat beside me, I had forgotten about the person who dragged me out here. I looked beside me and saw that it was Caleb. I turned the other way, I didn’t know what to say to him. Was I suppose to thank him? Yell at him or just walk away from him?

I got up, I needed to walk away from everything that just happened. "What I don’t get a thanks from saving you from going to jail," Caleb said with sarcasm. I turned around and looked at him confused, what did he mean by saving me from jail. "Caleb, what in hell’s name are you talking about? Jail? Why would I go to jail, sure I beat Jennifer and Laura but not to the point of death. And they came at me first so it is called self-defence. Plus, they deserved what they got, stupid whores." I continued to walk away from Caleb.
"But I wonder why Jennifer came after you, Alexandra?" I turned around to look at him with a ‘are-you-serious’ face. "Caleb are you THAT stupid?! She is jealous of me because I became volleyball captain and because I am always near you. But, hey I am not surprised she’s jealous." "But why should she be jealous of you being near me? You and-" "I know we don’t even speak to each other. Oh hell I can’t wait until she wakes up, she’s going create all this bullshit up. I have been living here for about what a month and a half, and I have fought with basically everyone in my sight."

I sat down again, it was true though ever since I left my real home, all it has been was fights with whoever crossed my path. As I started to think more I did notice that I did change a lot since everything did happen. I felt Caleb sit beside me and say. "What’s on your mind?" I looked at him, wondering whether or not I should tell him how I feel about everything. What came to mind was the fact that I did tell him how I felt about everything (well most of it), that night outside of Nicky’s. "I have told you what’s on my mind Caleb. You just have to remember. To the last time we spoke to each other." I got up and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment. :)