Just To Prove That I Adore

Kate's Intro

“Now I’m of consenting age!...”

“Gah!”

Why did I have to choose ‘But It’s Better If You Do’ as my alarm tone?

I slowly dragged myself out of bed as the terrible thought of Monday morning crept into my mind, and having to face Mrs Hawkinson with an empty essay book – which, if I might add, is supposed to contain a thousand word essay about Romeo & Juliet.

I put some music on my ipod speakers and danced round my room, while looking through my wardrobe, hurriedly searching for some decent clothes. I eventually pulled out a pair of jeans, and my Paramore t-shirt. Then I heard a familiar voice shouting at me from downstairs.

“Kate! Hurry up; you’re going to be late for school!

I frantically gathered up all of my last-minute school books, and hurried down the stairs – almost tripping over in the process.

Then I ran through the living room and was given a piece of very important advice from my older sister:

“Bye shit face, watch out for hobos trying to tie wheelie bins to your feet!” *

I never understood that girl. I told her to shut up and grabbed a piece of toast off of her plate. Then I ran out of the front door and began walking the short distance to my best friend Alexa’s house…


*Haha. That may seem like a pretty random thing to say, but what happened was..One day i was walking back from town with my friends, and i was going to be late, so we were thinking of excuses about why I was late. Then my friend came up with saying that hobos ran over to us, tied wheelie bins to our feet, and shouted 'now walk home with that, bitch!'