Just To Prove That I Adore

Can you hear me?

Alexa's POV

I turned around after ensuring the door was closed. To be greeted by a grumpy looking girl otherwise known as my best friend Kate.

“Morning Sunshine,” I said in a sing song voice, with a cheesy grin. She simply dismissed me with her hand, and walked off so I had to run to catch up with her. Run ha since when did I run? I only skip!

“Let’s go to that wonderful place called school,” I said sarcastically, as we both walked into the direction of our school.

After about 10 minutes of babbling on about random things and walking, we finally reached the school gates.

“Oh my god there’s Pete,” Kate squealed pointing to a boy slightly taller than me with black hair, wearing a lot of eyeliner and even foundation.

“How’s my hair?” She added combing her bangs with her fingertips, as we walked through the gates.

“It’s fine trust me, let’s go over, 'cause Patrick’s over there and I’ve got my next lesson with him,” I said briskly walking over with Kate following me, Patrick was taller than me, he was quite podgy and had blonde hair, he’s got a really cute face, and he’s really kind.

“Hey Patrick,” I smiled, “hi Pete,” I said blankly. Yea incase you haven’t realized I don’t like Pete, I think he’s arrogant, and he wears far too much makeup for a guy. Although Patrick and Kate seem to think differently.

We all said our goodbyes and then me and Patrick walked off to our first class which is different to Kate and Pete’s.

We where walking up the corridor towards our classroom, when I got an idea. So I jumped on Patrick’s back without warning, he stumble back and then grabbed my legs so I wouldn’t fall. He turned his head to look at me and I just gave him a cheesy grin, which I know he can’t resist. He then looked at me for a few seconds then we both started to giggle. We got to the door and I tried to kick it open, he was kind of swinging my leg so I could kick it, we laughed and then the door suddenly swung open and we both stumbled inside nearly falling flat on our faces, I was still on Patrick’s back though.

“Miss D’Campo, Mr. Stump, What on earth do you think your doing?” Came the unsettling voice that belonged to Principal Dyson. Neither of us moved or said anything, “well?” He urged sternly.

“Well Sir it’s what it looks like,” I said simply, jumping off of Patrick’s back.

“Miss D’Campo, I do not need your attitude,” he sneered.

“Well we don’t need yours,” I retorted.

“I’m not putting up with this, to my office,” he said sighing.

“What? I can’t I’ve go-“

”Now!” He interrupted me rudely.
I turned on my heel and then stomped out of the room, expecting Patrick to follow, but he didn’t. What a bitch.

I walked past the classrooms and then noticed class 73, that’s Kate’s class. I peered through the small glass window in the door, and saw Kate being shouted at. I couldn’t help but giggle loudly. “I said to my office Miss D’Campo,” I turned to see Principal Dyson pointing in the direction of his office, I sighed carried on to his office.

When I got there I was told to sit outside the office in a small plastic chair, and might I add uncomfortable. When Principal Dyson arrived he ushered me inside his office and motioned for me to sit in a wooden chair. I sat in the left one as there was two chairs and then the desk and behind that his chair. He took his seat and as he was just about to shout at me there was a knock on the door. Phew saved by the knock.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N comment if you want, if would be nice if you did so we know whether or not to continue! thnx