Just To Prove That I Adore

Can we pretend to Leave

Alexa's POV

“….You can either have me call your parents and have you suspended or you can both look after two exchange students together, it’s your choice, I’ll leave the room so you can think about what you want to do, I want an answer when I return,” and with that he stood up and left. What a bastard.

I looked at Kate and she had an equally shocked expression on her face as me.

“We should choose the exchange students, because I can’t stand being grounded for like another month,” Kate suddenly said.

“What? No I’m not looking after some foreigner that can’t speak English!” I exclaimed.

“I don’t care I’m not getting grounded again because of you!” She shrieked.

The only reply I gave was, “Pfft.”

Principal Dyson came back in, and before I could say anything Kate shouted, “We’ll look after the exchange students.” I sat back in my chair and crossed my arms over my chest.

Then Principal Dyson said, “Good, I’ll bring them in now.”

Both me and Kate looked away and I muttered, “I bet they're Russian.”

“Nah I think Dutch” Kate replied.

“Girl’s this is Frank Iero and this is Mikey Way,” Principal Dyson announced. We both did a double take when we realized they were American names. And oh my goodness gracious me, I’m so happy we’re doing this, 'cause these are two hot guys. I dunno who’s who but the shorter one is really cute, as far as I can see he’s got hazel eyes and dark brown hair.

Oh my god he’s wearing an Iron Maiden hoodie! Wow he has good music taste. Oh no I can tell me and Kate are gonna have a fight over who’s cuter, I can tell by the look on her face she likes the tall one, but this short guy is the definition of gorgeous.
Wow he has great legs….I wonder if those are girl skinny jeans he’s wearing? I’ll have to ask.

Stop perving Alexa! And pick up your jaw. Ha ha he he. Oh god he’s looking at me, act casual. Dum de dum.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N comment if you want, it makes us smile =], oh and sorry it's short!!!