Status: ON HIATUS, 21/1/12

Baby It's Fact

Apology Apology Apology

This is how the conversation should’ve gone.

“Hey.” I’d say.

“Hi. How have you been?” Alex would ask.

“Assish.”

“I’m sorry, Jack. You’re forgiven for something it was understandable for you to do.”

“Apology accepted, man.”

Then we’d bro-hug and everything would be back to normal. Except for the being married part. But we’d work it out.

Here is how it really went.

“Hey.” I said.

“Hi.” Alex replied.

I sighed.

May hit the door.

“If I don’t hear grovelling apologies and make up sex, I’m locking you in for longer!”

We both looked at the door horrified.

“Alex, I’m not going to apologise for apologising like that. If that makes any sense.”

“It makes sense.” He said simply.

“So yeah...” I trailed off.

He stayed silent.

“Alex, say something!” I almost begged.

“The weather was nice today.”

“Something meaningful to what we’re talking about! Normally, I’m the one who has to have an apology forced out of them, not you!” I yelled.

I could hear someone talking on the other side of the door.

“I’m still kinda pissed at you.” He admitted.

“Why?”

“Because you lied to me, that’s why!”

“How many times, Alex? I was going to tell you, but I wasn’t sure if it would do you any good!

“Maybe you should have told me anyway!”

Ugh.

“I thought about it, but more importantly, I thought about what would be best for you.”

He shut up.

“You know, from the start of this marriage, everything has been about you! I always thought marriage involved two people as equals, not one giving up everything for the other.”

“Maybe you shouldn’t have said ‘I Do’!”

“I’m beginning to think that myself.”

Wow. We sounded like a married couple for once.

Alex looked like he was going to break down. He walked over to me with his arms out.

“Jack, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that. It’s just...everything’s getting to me.”

He nuzzled his head onto my shoulder. I had a pretty good idea of what ‘everything’ meant, but I couldn’t say anything cause of May listening in.

“I’m sorry too.”

“What?” he said, his voice muffled. He looked up.

“I said sorry.”

“What for? I’m being an ass; you should divorce me right now!”

It was hard not to laugh imagining May’s face.

“Flyzik would kill us.” I mouthed.

“I know.” He mouthed back.

Oh what must the expressions on my sister’s face be like right now...

“I won’t divorce you.”

“Yay!” he yelled, jumping me. May opened the door, still looking a little shell shocked and pale.

I went for the door.

“Not so fast, Jack.” She smirked.

Uh oh.

“Kiss and make up.”

“What have we just done?” Alex quipped.

“Haha, Gaskarth. I mean it.”

I looked at Alex, trying to apologise mentally. I quickly kissed his lips and pulled away. My straight guy side was screaming “Eww!” May snorted.

“Properly.”

This time Alex started it. He put his hands on my cheeks so that May’s visibility would be limited and it looked like we were getting intense. Straight-Jack was close to suicide as we practically made out-scratch that, we were making out. I suddenly remembered who was there.

“May! Stop staring!” I complained.

“My work here is done.” She beamed smugly. Alex and I exchanged a look.

“Erm... I need to find...somebody.”

Alex ran. We obviously had the same thought.

There was an awkward silence as I waited for him to come back.

“No seriously, there’s a surprise for you!” he was telling someone.

“What are you talking about?” Zack asked confusedly as Alex was pushing him into the room. He stopped when he saw May. Her expression turned murderous.

Gayskank! You are so-”

“Talk! Kiss and make up!” I yelled as I got out of the room with Alex. We sat in front of the door just to make sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if you're disappointed about the kissy bit happening. I couldn't resist ;)

I logged onto Twitter a bit ago (*cough*@jayinyourface*cough*) and Jack tweeted something like "Thank you Alex and the Matts for saving my life last night"..I wanna know details xDD

HOLY CRAPPP 20 CHAPTERS! *rave to Twenty Twenty* :P

Special cookies if you know who Twenty Twenty are!