Status: ON HIATUS, 21/1/12

Baby It's Fact

Epic Chest Muscles

Jack tried to go to bed straight away. I wasn’t letting him get away that easily. I managed to corner him into the kitchen.

“You are going to tell me what’s up.” I said, as an order.

He opened his mouth to yell. I disappointed him and shut the door so Rian and Kara wouldn’t hear us. He looked around.

“I feel bad for Zack.” He mumbled.

That didn’t sound so bad. Everyone felt bad for Zack. Here’s a flashback:

Five minutes later there was screaming.

”JACK! Jack Bassam Barakat, let me out or I will-”

Jack went to open the door. I stopped him.

“Jack, let Zack and May talk it out. If they let us out straight away, we wouldn’t have made up. We’d still hate each other.”

“Jack, open the door. Please.” May sounded close to tears. Jack hated anything that involved crying females.

“I wouldn’t mind being freed.” Zack added quietly.

I refused to let him open it.

“Alex, get out of my way. My sister is in there.” He sounded more pissed.

“Yeah, Jack and our heartbroken band mateis in there as well!”

There was a sound like someone was kicking the door, followed by cursing.

“Son of a bitch!” May screeched. Jack opened the door immediately.

It didn’t look like the tears in May’s eyes were because of her wanting to get out.

Zack was the first to get out.

“I’m not feeling too good. I’ll see you all around.”

With one last glance at May, he walked away. Jack and I crossed our arms.


That didn’t sound so bad. However, it was something else bothering him. I could tell.

“What else is wrong?”

He seemed surprised.

“Nothing!”

The conversation from the lounge went quiet.

“Guys? Are you OK?” Kara called.

“Just fine!” I replied. I made my way to our room.

“What are you doing?” Jack asked, confusedly. I was taking a pillow and trying to find some blankets to take downstairs.

“Sleeping on the couch. Again.”

“Why?”

I turned to face him.

“Because you’re not telling me what is wrong. So I figured I might as well-“

“Okay, I’ll tell you!”

Jack shut the bedroom door.

“Remember that kiss?” He started playing with the hem of his shirt.

“Yeah?”

He looked up.

“Why did you do it?”

I rolled my eyes.

“Cause your sister is a heartbreaking bully.”

“Shut up. You didn’t have to do it that intensely, you know.”

I laughed. I couldn’t help it. Jack started glaring.

“Listen, Gayskank, I generally prefer pussy to peen. If at the end of these 8 months I don’t, I’m holding you personally responsible.” He warned, sounding like said heartbreaking bully. Jack poked my chest.

I grinned like an idiot.

“Did Jacky like touching my epic chest muscles?” I asked, fluttering my eyelashes like I had seen so many girls do. I failed at it. 1-0 to the females.

“Shut up.” He yawned.

Zack has more epic chest muscles, you know.” He mumbled sleepily when we went to bed.

I was still laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Zack's epic chest muscles are wowwwwwww. (:

This is my 3rd attempt at publishing this. First time, my interwebs went. Second time my parents walked in and I didn't want them to see this xDD