Status: ON HIATUS, 21/1/12

Baby It's Fact

Stewards On A Plane

I put my fist in my mouth so I wouldn’t laugh. Jack’s eyes were wider than a druggie in a room full of coke. The flight attendant noticed and the hip swaying started.

I felt free to laugh once he had gone and nudged Jack.

“Jack if you’re going to cheat, don’t leave me for an air steward.”

“Huh?” he mumbled. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

I put an arm round him and got closer.

“Get in training, champ.” I whispered. He looked like he was going to cry.

“Awh, Jack-ah, don’t cry on me!”

The couple behind us were gawping. I resisted the urge to wave and faced the front. The flight attendant whose ass Jack was staring at before was going to start the safety demonstration. I noticed that as he went through it, he kept looking in Jack’s direction. If I wanted to sound really paranoid, I’d say that it even looked as if he was trying to flex his muscles to where we were.

I was still smiling like a goon during take off, which I normally hate. Take off, not smiling like a goon.

“Jacky-boy, I need to go to the bathroom. I’ll be back in a minute.”

I kissed his cheek seeing as we were sat near Grieco and Vinny.

Once I was done with stuff (do you really want to know what I did whilst I was in the toilet?), I made my way out. Attendant Dude cornered me.

“Hey.” He smiled.

His voice wasn’t gay at all.

“Your boyfriend is cute.”

I blinked.

“Husband. He’s my husband.”

He tried not to hide his disappointment. Ha.

“I’m Stu, by the way.” He said, approaching me.

He had that look girls usually have when they’re trying to seduce me. I tried to be nice.

“I’m Alex.”

“Oh I know. I thought you looked familiar.”

I nodded.

“Well, I need to get back to Jack...”

I tried to get past but he blocked my way.

“Do you?”

Once again, I attempted to be polite. Stu put a hand on my arm. I could practically hear him squealing inside.

“I think you’re much cuter. Does Jack satisfy you as much as I could?”

He was hitting on me. Proper hitting on me.

Screw that, he wasn’t hitting on me! He was trying to get me to cheat on Jack, which I wouldn’t do anyway even if I was gay.

I’d sort that thought out later. Right now, I needed to get back to the safety of my seat before I was jumped or something.

“More than you would ever be able to.” I winked. I took advantage of his shock by all but running past him and jumping into my seat. Jack was drifting to sleep.

“You took your time.”

Yeah...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts? :D

I'm off to make me a sandwich.