Status: ON HIATUS, 21/1/12

Baby It's Fact

Measurements

It was around 5:30am London time and we didn’t know what was happening. Matt was angrily trying to call the record label to find out who was meant to be picking us up and taking us to the hotel. No luck so far. All we were doing was hanging round the arrivals section, looking to see if there was a big sign with our names on it.

I looked around again. Nope, nope, nope, nope no-

Wait a minute.

Lime green sign. Big letters saying “Alexander and friends”. Smiling lady holding it.

It could only be my crazy grandma. I ran over to her.

“Grams!”

She hit me with the sign.

“Alexander, how many times must I tell you? Grams are measurements, I’m your grandmother!”

“How many times must I tell you? I’m Alex, not Alexander

The other guys looked nervous. They had only ever met my British Grandma Eileen once and even then it was only in passing. She was staring right at Jack.

You must be the boy my grandson is married to.”

Jack looked scared shitless. This would be funny to watch...

“Yes ma’am.”

She continued looking at him.

“Come over here then!”

She gave him no choice by grabbing him in a bear hug. I snickered as we got weird looks from other people. I could’ve sworn Zack was trying to be subtle about edging away.

Matt wandered over to where we were.

“Guys, the record label were saying something about-”

“Me picking you guys up?”

“Erm. Yes.”

“My car is in the car park. I’ll just bring it round the front for you boys.” She smiled.

“Sorry Alex, but how the hell is she going to get all of us in one car?”

My answer came when she arrived.

“Flora!” I squealed, hugging the minibus.

Seeing that yellow minibus brought back so many memories.

“Hop in.” Grandma smiled again.

We loaded our suitcases in and sat down, the other guys nervous. This journey would fucking rule.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's my birthday tomorrow ;)

And I finally got round to buying shutter shades. Booyaaaaaa! I wanna go find Jack and/or Alex on chatroulette and make them jealous of my rainbow shutter shades :D