Status: ON HIATUS, 21/1/12

Baby It's Fact

Some Say...

Half an hour later, Jack was clutching my hand for dear life. The other guys were holding each other, apart from Flyzik. He looked like he was praying. We were at a red light so Grandma turned to look at me.

“Married?”

I tried to smile.

“Yeah.”

“Thanks for the invite.”

If Jack didn’t squeeze my hand so hard whenever I tried to move, I’d have leant forward to try and hug her.

“I’m sorry.”

She smiled.

“It’s OK. I’ll interrogate you boys later.”

Rian raised his hand.

“Erm...ma’am the traffic light...it’s changed...”

She turned back.

“Ooh so it has. Thank you.”

I fished my phone out of my pocket.

“Nice going nominating Rian to talk to my grandma :]” I texted to Vinny, who was sat right next to Rian. I watched him read it, mouthing the words silently. He looked scared shitless when he looked up at me.

Jack caught on to what was happening. He started shaking with laughter. He stopped on the next roundabout turn.

“Pansy.” I muttered.

“I am not. It’s not my fault roundabouts are utterly pointless. You just go round and round!”

“Don’t you have song about going round and round? Your mother sent me the CD years ago.”

Oh my. My grandmother of all people listened to my band’s music.

Everybody just shut up then.

“I didn’t like the new one that much. I think I prefer your older music, it still sounds like you.”

Jaws might have fallen.

“Your aunt disagrees. Your new album is ‘so much easier to listen to’.”

More silence.

Ever since I married Jack, there were so many more awkward silences.

“Then again, she was a Take That fan back in the day.” She sighed.

She powered into the next turn.

“I could so be the Stig.”

I wouldn't be surprised. My Grandma Gaskarth was...ahem...known around Harlow for her driving style. Legend had it that one time, some wannabe racers sped past her and she beat them driving Flora.

I repeated this happily to the guys. If Rian looked like he was feeling sick before, he should've been puking by now. Grieco was doing his wide eye stare thing and Flyzik was praying again.

Woopsie.
♠ ♠ ♠
My friend's boyfriend got me a Where's Stig? book xD It's Where's Wally but with the Stig instead :D

AND I GOT THE UNPLUGGED CD OMFG!!!111 ;P

My gullible Physics teacher let the class control what to watch on youtube for the last lesson. I put on Poppin Champagne and sat there smiling like a cheeseball :D And I think I have a crush on the Alex lookalike in my year. Just because he looks like Alex and can slightly sing >.>