Status: ON HIATUS, 21/1/12

Baby It's Fact

I Kissed A Boy

I was awake earlier than usual and decided to do something useful with the time. I made pancakes and decorated them exactly how Jack liked them-lots of whipped cream (obviously) and with sauce everywhere. Knowing him, he'd wake up just because of the smell. I just needed to wait.

3, 2, 1...

I heard the heavy footseps and the sound of Jack running down the stairs.

"Kara tell those assholes that you promised me the first plate!"

He skidded into the kitchen and almost fell over when he saw me standing there. Wearing an apron over boxers and an old shirt, may I add. His jaw didn't know whether to go up or down.

"Hi?" he spluttered. I didn't blame him. He didn't look like he was able to say much else, so I answered the questions he was thinking of.

"Yes I'm making breakfast. Kara and Rian have gone out to her brother's house. This is all yours."

"Sick." he mumbled. He still looked too scared to approach the pancakes and start eating. This was cute but slightly annoying. I wanted to know if they were edible, dammit. I distracted myself with the dishes while Jack seemingly had an argument with himself over whether he should eat the damn food or not.

"Aren't you going to have any?" he asked innocently. I turned round from the sink, holding the pan.

"Na, it's OK man. You eat."

He frowned his little "what the hell just happened" frown. Jack's face suddenly changed into a sly smile.

"I'm not eating if you don't. Put the pan down, you look like a crazy murderer."

"Fine then." I sighed. "If Kara throttles me for not putting stuff away, you have to avenge my tragic death."

The next moment shocked me.

"Sure thang baby." he winked. Winked. Winked.

I suddenly remembered the more innocent Jack Barakat with different colour hair every month from high school. I think I wanted him back. If I could, I would've brought back the me that had a weird obsession with bandanas with him. I always swore that I'd have no regrets, yet now I was aching for my high school days.

He looked worried while I had my "deep" moment. There was something else in his eyes that made me feel warm inside. The fact that he put his hands on mine did nothing to help. I felt a sudden urge to feel loved, not for what I did but because of who I was inside. We were sat so close together, it'd be easy.

I looked at his eyes again. He was still worried and kind of scared. What if he didn't respond back? I didn't think I'd be able to cope with that. "You never know until you try, asshole!" one side of me screamed back. Here goes nothing.

I leant in and closed the gap between our lips. I didn't want to scare him like last time so I started off slowly. It was more of a cuddle with kisses than a full blown make out. Definitely innocent, sweet and lovely. My heart started beating faster when I realised Jack was acting like a rock. Did he not like going slowly?

He still didn't respond so I tried kissing him quickly and needily, trying to be sexy of all things. This made him react. He sat up and tried moving me. I couldn't tell if he wanted to push me away or onto him. I wouldn't stop unless he said no out loud.

As soon as I had that thought, he tried saying something. I couldn't tell if that was a horny moan or a long drawn out no. I stopped so he could speak. As soon as I did, he edged away quickly, not wanting me to attack his face again. At least I knew what he was saying now.

"No."
♠ ♠ ♠
I HAVE ALL TIME LOW TICKETS BITCHES! :D Is anyone gonna be at the Leeds date? (:

Jack's face during the makeout scene. If I ever get a cat, I'm so naming it Barakitten ^-^