Status: ON HIATUS, 21/1/12

Baby It's Fact

Shock To The System

Alex slid off the chair quietly and busied himself with the rest of the clearing up. I sighed. There was no way he was going to show that he could hear what I was saying if I tried talking to him like the mature adult I could be. Don't get me wrong, as much as I shouldn't have, I loved kissing the guy but I was still adjusting. I had been friends with him since freshman year and it was still a little weird. If I wanted him to listen, I had to be my normal asshole self.

"Lexy. Lexy babe." I started poking his shoulders. "Listen, you idiot. You didn't even know why I said no."

He was interested in what was going to be my explanation, no doubt about it. He was looking away but he hadn't turned his body fully away from me. I could see his eyes light up a little. I put my arms round his waist and snuggled him. He didn't even try to move away when I rested my head on his shoulder.

"This is still awkward for me." I breathed against his neck. "I've known you for so long and then bam we're married, double bam we're making out on a hospital bed or near a plate of food."

He chuckled quietly as he remembered my expression on both occasions. He messed my hair up as he did.

"I understand. It's just me being the horndog I am, throwing a bitchfit when I don't have a chance to molest you."

"Who said it's molesting? I kinda like it." I said without missing a beat. Alex laughed again and punched me jokingly. He stopped suddenly.

"See? This feels so right, like it was always meant to happen."

I felt guilty but he was right. I felt guilty for feeling guilty that he was right. I was one big mix of guilt. Alex shrugged out of our hug or whatever it was and went to the table. If I didn't have such good self control, I'd be shitting myself. What had I done now? Had he realised that I wasn't 100% sure about this?

The real reason soon became clear. Alex sat himself down and went to work on my pancakes, that he'd made for me. He was teasing me on purpose, with my pancakes. He knew that I could see him lick the cream off his lips. This wasn't fair at all.

"Alex? Could you please stop eating my pancakes?"

"Who said they're yours?" he said before shovelling more into his mouth. I made speech marks with my fingers and put on my Alex Voice.

"Kara and Rian are out. These pancakes are all yours."

He didn't give the pancakes back, he just made fun out of my impression of him. It wasn't my fault that the only voices I could do were my normal voice and a high one I reserved for making fun out of girls and Matt. He contined eating as I went crazy. I even tried grabbing the plate but he slapped my hands away. His eyes were shining as he finished off MY pancakes.

"Alex you asshat!" I whined. "I'm hungry!"

I noticed a small slither of cream on his lip. I was so hungry, I'd even take that. When I edged towards him, he knew what I was going to do. Alex put his hands over his mouth and got out of his chair. Every time I stepped forwards, he'd step back until eventually we were running around the kitchen.

I knew that sooner or later, one of us would fall over. As soon as I had that thought, Alex tripped over a chair leg. He started yelling as soon as he did and I had to hold down his arms because they were in danger of hitting me. I didn't want another injury courtesy of a Gaskarth, thanks.

"You'll never have it! NEVER!" he screamed before he pulled the ultimate bitch move. He licked the cream off his lips. That. Whore. I leant over him ready to scream back in his face.

"ALEX! I'm fucking hungry, make me some more goddamn pancakes or I swear on my Blink CD collection I will get Zack to beat the shit out of you so hard that you'll-"

Alex interrupted me again by leaning forward and trying to kiss me.

"DON'T DISTRACT ME!" I screeched. He tried to put his hands over his ears but I still had his arms. Ha.

It was at this point, I noticed Kara and Rian watching us looking scared shitless but for different reasons. Kara knew what I was like when I was hungry and didn't want me to rip Alex to pieces. Rian had obviously seen Alex try to kiss me and wasn't only freaked out but was probably thinking of Matt's reaction if me and Alex were kissing each other openly for a purpose that wasn't a joke.

Alex took advantage and sat up quickly. He waved awkwardly while they still stared.

"You guys...err came back early?"

Rian could only nod. Kara tried to talk.

"Yeah..."

Alex cleared his throat.

"Yeah uh Jacko, I'll take you out for breakfast. Or lunch. Whatever, you choose. Just dress up nice." he smiled and then left, leaving a gobsmacked me with a just as shocked Kara and Rian.

"So was the food good?"
♠ ♠ ♠
This part of Four Lions inspired the Jack can't do many voices thing. :')

I'm doing NaNoWriMo for the first time. Oh noez.