Status: active. please comment! xx.

This Couldn't Be More Complicated.

13.

I could feel Max’s heart beating faster, or was it mine? as he moved his hand up my hip, resting under my shirt. He creeped his hand up my side slowly. He moved his lips down to my jaw and down my neck.

“Max?” I said all of a sudden, feeling uncomfortable at the pace this was taking.
“What?” he muffled, not stopping kissing my neck.

I pushed him off of me, and slid out from under him.
“I, I don’t think I can do this” I say shyly, as I look to my feet.
“What do you mean?”
“Well, THIS. Like the, kissing and you, moving your hand under my shirt and...stuff” I say quietly, looking up at him, trying to register his expression.
“I don’t get it” His eyes narrowed. “You were getting really into it!” he said as he crossed his arms. I started getting nervous. I had only known this guy for what, a week? And he was already expecting me to go this far? I repeated my thoughts out loud to him and he walked closer to me.

“Addison” He smiled, “I think by the way you kissed Ronnie downstairs, something in you wants this. I saw you look over at me while you were doing it.” That wasn’t a lie. I had looked over at him. I wanted to see his reaction to me kissing his friend. I don’t know why I had felt the need to know what he thought.

“I..I-“ I started to say, the intention was written all over my face. He smiled and walked closer to me. I was standing just in front of his rear wall, and he pushed me into it, leaning up against me.
“I can prove it” He whispered into my ear, and pried my lips open with his, forcing his tongue in. admittedly, it felt good as first. It felt as if I was going to fall into a puddle on the floor. But when he began to fiddle with my jean clasp, the nervousness washed over again.

“Max” I started to say. There was a soft knock at the door, but I don’t think Max heard it.
“Don’t worry, I know what I am doing” he smirked into the kiss.
“Max, stop!” as soon as I heightened my voice, the door flew open.

“Max! What the hell are you doing?” I had my eyes shut, so I didn’t know who it was. The loud registry of voice was one I didn’t recognize.
“Don’t worry man, it’s all cool” he said sternly.
“Dude, no its not. Look at her!” I opened my eyes slowly, the voice belonged to…Ronnie? I never would have expected him to come up here. As I was watching the two stare each other down, I noticed that my fists were clenched, my eyes had been shut tightly and I felt a little scared. I relaxed slightly, as Max and Ronnie began to verbalize their disagreements.

“Dude, its cool. No need to interfere” Max began.
“I’m pretty sure, dude that she clearly said stop” Ronnie crossed his arms over his chest.
“It’s actually none of your business who I am with, Radke. Besides, you only met her tonight, what do you care?”
“Man, listen. I came up to find you, and I heard talking in here, so I knocked. Then I heard her tell you to stop, and by the sounds of it, you didn’t. so I came in.”
“When did you get all noble, man?”
“Guys!” I yelled, “Stop!” Their heads broke from their gaze and looked at me. “It, it doesn’t matter okay. Max, its fine. Ronnie, thanks” I smiled up at him.
“Dude! You always steal my girls” Max whispered to Ronnie, but I could hear it. It gave him one last stare, pushed passed him and slammed the door behind him, leaving me and Ronnie just standing there.

---

Finally, Ronnie spoke.
“Are you okay?” he moved toward me and but his hand on my back. I don’t know why, but I wanted to cry. My eyes welled up.
“Yeah, yeah I am totally fine” I said, unconvincingly.
“Sorry, about him” he said softly.
“No, no it’s fine, I just, I got nervous. I’m still a virgin. And I am telling a complete stranger this” I said as I blushed. Ronnie let out a small laugh.
“Hey, can’t be that much of a stranger, unless I imagined downstairs” he smirked and bent down slightly to look at my face. I had started to let my tears spill over. I laughed slightly at his comment, and it was obviously the reaction he wanted.
“See, all smiles now. Its my irresistible charm” he let out a sigh, still laughing.” Come on, let’s go back downstairs.” He put his arm around my shoulder and led me out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, with some convincing, i decided to let ronnie stay in a little longer.
convincing by me,
anyway.
thanks for the new comments!
still need more though!
please subscribe also.

if you comment i will link to your stories in the A/N XD
xx.