Status: active. please comment! xx.

This Couldn't Be More Complicated.

14.

Zack’s POV

I downed another shot, and there was a loud knock at the door. I went over to open it. There was a huge group of people standing there.

“Holy shi-“ I was interrupted by a loud, group cheer. Someone behind me started blasting the music once more, so I shrugged and went to get more shots.

“Hey you want a shot?” A girl asked me suggestively. I nodded my head and she grabbed my hand and lead me to the kitchen. She was pretty hot. She turned back to me and smiled, took the bottle of scotch in her hand and raised her eyebrows.
“Open up, baby” I obliged. How could I not? She motioned for me to get to my knees and open my mouth. She started pouring shots and then pouring them into my mouth, then kissing me. I had to thank Max later. I couldn’t remember what this girls name was, but she kept sticking her tongue in my mouth, and putting my hands on her chest. I was pretty drunk, therefore loving it.

She was dragging me to the couch, but in the corner of my eye I saw Max storming down the stairs. He walked out his front door, and slammed it. I looked to the girl I was with, to the door and back to the girl. It pained me, but I apologized to her and made my way outside. I looked and saw Max sitting in the gutter across the street.

“Dude!” I shouted to him, and I checked both ways and ran across to sit with him. “What’s up man?”
“Ah, nothing man. It's just that Ronnie has been cock blocking me since we were 14”
“Ha-ha! Dude that sucks, sorry.”
“Yeah, he stole my girlfriend when we were 15, and now he’s getting these girls at MY party upstairs” I nudged his elbow.
“Who did you have upstairs? Eh? Eh?” he looked at me, then away quickly.
“Uh, no one, just this random girl”
“Oh! Hot?”
“Totally. We were about to go at it when Ronnie came in, worked his charms now I bet she’s all over him”
“Ah, man, I thought he was a bit of a douche when I met him anyway. There will be other girls”
“Yeah, probably” he was fiddling with a leaf, ripping it into little pieces.

We sat there in silence for a little bit, watching the party from across the street. There were a lot of girls there, and apart from the guys that stayed for the spin the bottle game, not many more had come.
“Oh, have you seen Addie anywhere?” I asked him. I turned to face him and crossed my legs. The alcohol and started to affect my depth perception of the gutter so I decided to sit on the grass. His eyes widened and he stood up.
“Uh, no man. Let’s go back inside” he held out a hand and helped me to my feet.

“Zack!” I heard a female voice shout as I got back inside. Addison came running up to me and hugged me tightly. She had quite a few more drinks while I was gone, I could tell.
“Hey Addison”
“Where did you go?! I looked and you left!”
“He was outside talking to me” Max said, curtly.
“Oh” She said, looking over at Max, then back up at me. Max shook his head and walked toward the kitchen. The girl I was with grabbed him by the belt buckle and started whispering in his ear.
“Talk about cock-blocking” I accidently say out loud.
“What?” Addison looked up at me, puzzled. I shook my head as a ‘don’t worry’ and she smiled.

“Did you know that that Ronnie guy is a singer? And he has heaps of tattoos” she said to me as she lead to toward a lounge to sit down.
“Oh really?” I said, nonchalantly. If Max didn’t like this guy, I probably wasn’t going to either. She went on about him for a while, graduating to talking about how she found him hot, and so kind.
“Wait” I interrupted her. “How do you know he’s all kind or whatever?”
“Oh, umm. There was an incident”
“What, what do you mean?”
“It’s probably not for drunken conversation Zacky.” She accentuated my nickname, like my mother does. I hate it when my mum does it, but when she did it, it was kind of cute. I would find out the incident later. I laughed and pulled her into a hug. I really appreciated her as a friend. I don’t know why being drunk made me realize that so much. She nuzzled her face into my chest as I pulled my arms around her shoulders.
“You are really comfortable Zack”
“I know right?” We both laughed.
"Umm, Zack..about that kiss before..” Oh god. She was going to talk about that.
“You know what Addison, don’t, just forget about it. It was a stupid game” I smiled down at her. She gave me a puzzled look, but accepted what I said anyway. She rose from the hug and grabbed my hands.
“You are such a good friend Zacky!”

“Woah, she’s your girlfriend dude?” I look up at Ronnie, standing there with two beers in his hand, about to pass one to Addison.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks guys for the comments.
but please comment more!

i am a/n-ing links next chapter, i have to recheck who commented and get their links. sorry!

but thanks anyway guises.
xx.